LONDON, December 6, 2011 - With contract risk management moving further up on of everyone's agenda, contract professionals within the oil and gas industry will be gathering for the Advanced Contract Risk Management for Oil & Gas Summit in Aberdeen next week, to better understand the challenges faced by organisations in the post-Macondo world.
LONDON, November 30, 2011 - Asia's only Soldier Modernisation event will bring together senior military decision makers from Malaysia, the Philippines,Thailandand more to discuss the region's current and future requirements.
LONDON, November 23, 2011 - Registration for free visitor passes is now open for the International Armoured Vehicles exhibition hall, which is being held at the FIVE in Farnborough, UK.
LONDON, October 5, 2011 - Adherenceto the Eurocodes and applying Life Cycle Costing (LCC) are recognised as two of the biggest considerations in bridge construction for project managers and contractors today.
LONDON, September 1, 2011 - Oil & Gas IQrecently conducted a survey aimed to assess the thoughts and concerns of reserves professionals within the oil & gas industry, the survey reveals that 68.8% don't think that the current guidelines and regulations adequately cover for the latest developments and discoveries for unconventional resources This can be seen as a real problem as with depleting easily exploitable hydrocarbon sources diminishing across the globe and the spectre of peak oil looming, the focus on unconventional reserves is greater than ever before, but technologies to aid their estimation are in drastic need of keeping up with growing interest.
- Innovations in E-Health & Informatics Europe: The Need for a European EHealth Strategy
- Oil & Gas Local Content Thought Leaders Gathering at IQPC’s 7th Annual Global Local Content Summit
- Deutsche Bank Takes Customer Experience to the Next Level With BPM
- Energy Process Excellence in a European Context
- Chinese Cyber Warfare Threat to be Analysed at Cyber Warfare Europe as Rhetoric Heats up Between US and China
- New Business Opportunities at Defence IQ’s Armoured Vehicles India
- IQPC Launches Brand New Event: Player Retention Strategies for Online Gaming
- Nordic Shared Services the Gold Standard
- Energy IT & Data Management Experts Convene for First Ever Digital Symposium
- Virgin Media, Eircom and BT to Discuss how to Minimise Customer Churn at CEM in Telecoms Virtual Summit
- Energy Storage in a European Context
- Shared Services and Outsourcing in HR
- Information Operations Europe: Delivering Effects Through Influence Activity
- Standardised Urban Warfare Training is Essential for Future Conflict
- Energy & Utilities IQ has Recently Conducted a Survey Aimed to Assess the Thoughts and Concerns of Smart Utility Industry Professionals About the 2020 Target Regarding Smart Utilities set by European Governments
- NATO, Dubai Municipality, and the Royal Jordanian Geographic Centre to Discuss National Security and Safety at Geospatial Intelligence Middle East
- Finalists Named in PEX Network's 2011 European Process Excellence Awards
- 2500+ Military and Industry Players Return to London for the Largest International Armoured Vehicles Conference and Exhibition
- Process to Performance: The Ultimate Transformation Framework for Next Generation Businesses: Fusing Process, People and Technology for Optimal Performance
- /C O R R E C T I O N — IQPC/
- Hotel Technology Middle East Official Announcement