JERSEY CITY, New Jersey, December 15, 2011 - Mainstream adoption has established cloud computing as a vital part of Enterprise IT strategic planning. As the model evolves, the ability to meet the developing governance and security requirements of global businesses will be crucial in 2012, according to Datapipe, a global provider of managed services and infrastructure for outsourced IT and cloud computing.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey and FRANKFURT, Germany, November 30, 2011 - IPC Systems, Inc., a leading provider of voice and electronic trading communications solutions to the world's top financial services firms and global enterprises, has further extended its global financial network reach with connectivity to Eurex Exchange, one of the world's leading derivatives exchanges.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey, November 21, 2011 - - With a community of more than 4,000 locations, IPC interconnects capital market participants and application providers to support all aspects of trade lifecycle IPC Systems Inc., today announced the formal debut of Connexus™, its financial extranet service for facilitating trading lifecycle communications.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey, November 21, 2011 - Ed Laczynski, Vice President, Cloud Strategy & Architecture at Datapipe spoke at the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants IT Conference 2011 about how enterprises can successfully manage financials in the cloud.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey, November 7, 2011 - Optimum Communications Services, Inc.
- IPC Systems Adds NASDAQ OMX Nordic Connectivity as part of Continued Global Network Expansion
- Datapipe Partners with Shanghai Data Solution (SDS) to Enhance Service Offering in Mainland China
- Datapipe Announces Industry’s First PCI Certified Cloud
- Datapipe Team to Tackle Oxfam Trailwalker in Hong Kong
- App55 Partners with Datapipe for PCI Compliance
- Datapipe Sees Rapid Growth in Second Quarter
- Datapipe Announces Sponsorship of PCI London 2011
- Datapipe Selected by Lotaris to Deliver Secure Service Delivery Platform
- Knight’s Hotspot FX Named Best Trading Platform for Hedge Funds in the Profit & Loss 2011 Readers’ Choice Digital Markets Awards
- IPC's Secure Financial Network to Support Low Latency, Non-Member Access to Exchanges and Trading Venues through FFastFill's Global SaaS Capability
- IPC Systems Adds Omega ATS to High-Performance Global Financial Network
- Enhanced offering to leverage Knight's established algorithms, infrastructure and connectivity
- Serverside Group employs offering to safeguard client data from theft and identity fraud
- Knight Introduces Knight Match Europe Liquidity Venue
- Knight to Host 2nd Annual Credit Opportunities Conference on April 7 in London
- New Compact Turret/Dealerboard Provides Powerful Functionality For Traders and Trade Support Teams Using IPC's Revolutionary Unigy Platform
- Leading Asian investment banking group also trials Edge and IQ/Max Sync
- Open, SOA-based architecture helps streamline trading workflow, create custom apps for a competitive edge, reduce operational risks and lower TCO for firms of all sizes
- Knight's Hotspot FX Adds SEB as Prime Broker in Its Institutional Foreign Exchange ECN
- Combined Company Provides Most Complete Solution for Mobile Web, Apps and Content on Any Wireless or Internet-Connected Device
- IPC Systems Strengthens Asia-Pacific Financial Network with High-Speed Connectivity to Singapore Exchange (SGX)
- Knight Capital Group Announces Release of Book: "Current Perspectives on Modern Equity Markets"
- Datapipe helps simplify the migration to and management of applications on Amazon Web Services for organizations looking for a fully managed IT cloud solution
- Knight's Algorithmic Execution Strategies Win Buy-Side Technology Awards
- IPC Systems Extends Global Network with Low Latency Connectivity to BATS Europe
- Knight Appoints David Sellers Head of Sales for Hotspot FX in Europe
- Traders around the globe select IPC as No. 1 for the Sixth Time in Seven Years
- Customers in Asia's Top Financial Centers Get Maximum Service Availability, Uptime and Management with IPC's New Optical Network
- Orbixa to leverage IPC's high-speed Electronic Connectivity Services for secure, native Ethernet connectivity into the BATS Exchange
- Knight Expands Global Capital Markets Team
- Expanding the Platform's Capabilities With Strategic Investment
- Strategic partnership provides a single point of contact for management, administration and customer support for global financial services firms
- Paris based financial firms can implement state-of-the-art resiliency options to protect trader communications and enable seamless business continuity
- Knight Launches Oasis Small- and Mid-Cap Algorithm for European Equities
- Knight Appoints Didier Bankole Vice President of Sales for the Electronic Trading Group in Europe