JOHANNESBURG, December 1, 2011 - Trade local shares and the South Africa 40 using your iPad, IG Markets iPad app now available to download.
JOHANNESBURG, November 14, 2011 - Plans To Set Up Strategic Delivery Center And Create 1,000 Jobs In The Next 3 Years Wipro Technologies, the Global Information Technology, Consulting and Outsourcing business of Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT), announced its growth plans for the region and said it plans to set up a strategic delivery center in South Africa and create opportunities in the region for around 1000 skilled professionals in the next 3 years.
JOHANNESBURG, November 2, 2011 - Shareholders are referred to the circular to shareholders dated Tuesday, 2 August 2011 ("Circular") relating to the scheme of arrangement proposed by the Metorex Board in terms of section 114(1)(c) of the Companies Act, No 71 of 2008, as amended, and the separate offer to Option Holders and are further referred to the update announcement released on the Securities Exchange News Service on Tuesday, 4 October 2011.
JOHANNESBURG, October 4, 2011 - Shareholders are referred to the circular to shareholders dated Tuesday, 2 August 2011 ("Circular") relating to the scheme of arrangement proposed by the Metorex Board ("Scheme") in terms of section 114(1)(c) of the Companies Act, No 71 of 2008, as amended, and the separate offer to Option Holders.
JOHANNESBURG, September 21, 2011 - The Deputy Minister for the South African Department of Transport, Jeremy Cronin MP, will share insights into South Africa's recently released R846 billion (US$ 114 billion) transportation expenditure plan at the Southern African Transportation Infrastructure Conference.
- The Increasing Number of Mine Disasters Worldwide
- The Biggest Names in Mining to Discuss the State of Mining Automation in Africa
- Exciting Times for Professionals Involved in Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages
- Metorex Shareholders Vote to Approve Jinchuan Offer
- Lowering Your Company’s Carbon Footprint Through Your Supply Chain
- First Coal Arrives at the Port of Beira but Infrastructure Remains Key
- Jinchuan Group Limited ("Jinchuan")and Metorex Limited ("Metorex"): Posting of Shareholder Circular, Notice of Metorex General Shareholder Meeting and Update on Irrevocable Undertakings
- Jinchuan Group Limited ("Jinchuan") and Metorex Limited ("Metorex"): Posting of Shareholder Circular, Notice of Metorex General Shareholder Meeting and Update on Irrevocable Undertakings
- Capco Extends Global Reach With Addition of South African Office to Enable Financial Firms to Implement Post-crisis Change Programmes
- International Mine Ventilation Gurus to visit SA
- New Data from SANBS Reinforces 5 Years of Success Preventing HIV and Hepatitis Transmission from Donated Blood
- Four Partners Join Forces in Creation of an "Entrepreneurial Exchange"
- UN Report: 1.3 Billion Tonnes Wasted Annually Through Supply Chains
- Jinchuan Announces All-Cash Offer of ZAR 8.90 Per Share to Acquire Metorex
- Leading Anti-Money Laundering Association Expands Global Conference Calendar to African Continent
- The Connected Hospital Crucial Part of the Healthcare Blueprint for Africa
- PUMA Announces Partnership With South African Football Association
- 'Golden' Opportunity Prompts Hike in Mining Production Levels
- New Ground Breaking Method for Shaft Sinking to Significantly Lower Capital Outlay
- New Office of Health Standards Compliance to Steer Health Facilities
- Action on Non-Communicable Diseases Will Fail Without the Involvement of Patients
- African Operators tap into Next Generation Billing and Convergent Charging to Reduce Telecom Operating Costs
- Companies With Apprehensive Attitudes Towards Technology are Losing out as a Result of a Deferred Shift to Cloud Computing
- Electronic Banking Systems are Opening Doors for Banks to Extend Their Service Reach and Accelerating Economic Growth for Unbanked African Markets
- Integrating new HR Technologies Requires Companies to Embrace Change Management
- Nalco Africa Announces Price Increases
- SADC Announces African Infrastructure Master Plan, PPP Contracts Worth $100bn up for Grabs
- Foodcorp Announces the Launch of a euro 415 Million Offering of Seven-Year Senior Secured Notes
- Procedure Performed at Netcare Milpark Hospital by South Africa's Renowned Cardiologist Dr. Graham Cassel, President of SASCI
- Nalco Africa Signs Distributor Agreement with Tupelovox (Pty.) Ltd.
- Models from Chevrolet, Honda, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Volkswagen and Volvo Each Rank Highest in Initial Quality in South Africa in their Respective Segments; Mercedes-Benz East London Assembly Plant Ranks Highest among Manufacturing Plants
- HR Technology Integration Becomes the New HR Currency as it Outperforms Non-integration by 41%
- Sale to black economic empowerment (BEE) compliant fund expands Elster's opportunity to participate in South African Tenders -
- President Banda Urges South Africa to be Part of Zambia's Boom
- Life Healthcare Upbeat After Robust Maiden Results