LIVERPOOL, England, July 11, 2011 - SPRUCE up your home with the help of a few key pieces, giving it a whole new lease of life.
LIVERPOOL, England, July 11, 2011 - - Block Buster Toys for Boys THE kids' favourite blockbuster movies are back, and to help celebrate the return of Harry Potter, Cars and Transformers this summer, Woolworths.co.uk have got the best toys on the block.
NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, July 11, 2011 - Ballast Nedam has signed an agreement with the Ministry of Public Works of Suriname for the design and construction of the Carolina bridge across the Suriname river.
OSLO, Norway, July 11, 2011 - - Cognizant and Visma to help Norway Post Enhance Business Effectiveness and Customer Experience Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH), a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing (BPO) services, and Visma, a leading provider of business software and services for accounting and administration, today announced that they have entered into an outsourcing arrangement with Norway Post, the leading Norwegian postal and logistics services company owned by the Norwegian Ministry of Transport and Communications.
LONDON, July 11, 2011 - An important foreign-investor dispute in Uzbekistan escalated in recent weeks, as the Government of Uzbekistan elected to pursue a mudslinging strategy instead of good faith negotiations required under international law. The dispute involves a company owned by Oxus Gold plc (Oxus) - once Uzbekistan's largest foreign investor - and two entities controlled by the Government of Uzbekistan, all of whom joint venture in a precious metals extraction operation, Amantaytau Goldfields A.O.
- TED Raises Curtain on TEDGlobal 2011 Conference, "The Stuff of Life"
- CNPV Signs Long Term Sales Agreement with 2COR9 Energy in Northern California
- Telcordia Receives 2011 NGN Leadership Award from NGN Magazine
- Level 3 Launches New Ultra-High-Speed Trading Route Between London and Frankfurt
- eD’ system to Distribute WinSoft International
- China International Green Innovative Products & Technologies Show 2011 to be Held in November, Guangzhou, China
- Breathing New Life Into Barcode Scanning
- European Traffic Information is Available Free on the ViaMichelin Website, the iPhone and the iPad
- Linde Healthcare Supports Innovation to Advance Respiratory Care
- Ekahau RTLS now Eligible for Cisco SIP Incentives
- Harvey Nash Expands Financial and Legal Software Development and Testing Services in the UK
- Aurasma Passes One Million Installs
- Air China Launches Arrival Lounges
- 2011 IB Diploma Programme Results Again Show no Grade Inflation
- Avature Opens New Office in Sydney, Australia; Galo Claverie to Lead Asia Pacific Account Management
- Stephen Crocker, Chairman of the ICANN Board, Will Open the Conference on New Top-Level Domains
- Hannover: The Maschsee Lake Festival Brings a Touch of Maritime Flair!
- MarketsandMarkets: DMFC Unit Shipments to Grow at CAGR of 45.3% from 2011 to 2016
- High Performance Shared Research Cloud on JANET(R) to Cut Computing Costs of University Research Into Fractions
- ‘The Market for Age-related Macular Degeneration and Diabetic Retinopathy Drugs Will Reach $5084m by 2014′ Says Latest visiongain Report
- We Hate Coming Home to Chores!
- Slow Uptake of Apparel PLM Software
- Closing Statement of the Rencontres Economiques d'Aix 2011
- Northern Rock Highly Commended for Responsible Business Practice
- Peabody Energy and ArcelorMittal SA Submit Proposal to Acquire Macarthur Coal
- ICIS Fertilizer Price Assessments to be Used by CME Group’s Clearing Services for Swap Futures
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Health Robotics Announces Availability of Rental Program Option in Partnership with Americorp Financial
- TradingPartners Saves Retailers 11% in Spend Negotiation Activities
- StockWell Group: Appointment of New Partner
- Binary Tree’s New Application Transformation Framework Integrates Process With Technology to Reduce the Risks, Costs and Effort of Moving Applications to SharePoint
- Cheapflights.co.uk Spots the Trend for Hotel Stays with a Spin
- South West Trains Announces Plans for London 2012 Games
- Magna Enters Into New Global Credit Facility
- Scholars for Peace in the Middle East Board Demands Immediate Release of Faculty and Staff of the Baha’i Institute of Higher Education in Iran