XINJIANG, China, July 14, 2011 - Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) and the Government of the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region today entered into a framework agreement to pursue development of a state-of-the-art 50 million-ton-per-year surface mine that would operate over multiple decades.
LONDON, July 14, 2011 - LOVEFiLM and Entertainment One UK (eOne) have signed a five-year content deal allowing LOVEFiLM subscribers exclusive access to the portfolio of movies from the number one independent film distributor, including the global phenomenon The Twilight Saga.
BORDEAUX, France and STUTTGART, Germany, July 14, 2011 - Global Presence in Used Car Management Used Car Services at Locations in 17 Countries in Future Acquisition Strengthens Regional and Content Coverage Customers to Benefit From Uniform Standards Worldwide The global expert organisation DEKRA is acquiring all shares in the French used car specialist AutoContact Holding SAS, Bordeaux.
DUBAI, UAE, July 14, 2011 - World renowned for its multiculturalism and metropolitan economy, Singapore is fast becoming a key player in the global economy as a fore runner of industry.
LONDON, July 14, 2011 - - Company Delivering High-Speed IP and Transport Services for Interactive 3D B.V.
- Dar Al Hayat’s iPad App by KnowledgeView
- ULookUBook.com: Holidays to Spain Help Brits Capture Grand Prix Fever
- Out With the Old … Entrust Announces Mobile and Soft-Factor Authentication Program to Meet FFIEC Guidance and Hard Token Replacement
- Trevor Healy Named CEO of Amobee
- RS Components Sponsors IET Young Woman Engineer of the Year Award
- Wirecard Bank Supplies BONAYOU Digital Gift Voucher Platform With Gift Voucher Cards
- MediaCom and Aurasma Revolutionise Media World with Augmented Reality
- Turkcell and Deutsche Telekom to Address Lower Termination Rates and IP Interconnection Challenges at Telecoms IQ Event
- New TradingFloor.com
- On the Beach: Sunny European Spots Draw in British Tourists
- Oxygen Healthcare (O2h) Announces Expanded Chemistry Collaboration With Heptares Therapeutics
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Announces the Election of Four New Members to Board of Trustees
- Welltec Brazil Secures Major Contract With Petrobras for Conveyance and Intervention Services
- Isolux Corsn Reorganises Its Concessions Business as a New Company: Isolux Infrastructure
- Consumer Demand for Online Innovation on the Rise in Banking Sector
- Minister for Universities and Science Performs Topping-Out Ceremony at Stevenage Bioscience Catalyst
- Car Hire Comparator Unveils New Initiative to Help Travellers Avoid Excess Insurance Rip-Offs
- Convergen LifeSciences Announces Patent Award
- The National Trust reports Disaster for MyFarm’s Shire Horse Foaling
- New Alstom Pendolino Train to Enter Service With Virgin Trains Next Week
- World Donors Agree to Fund New Chornobyl Shelter
- MUZU.tv Predicts this Week’s High Entries
- Shell to Take Centre Stage at World Ethanol and Biofuels Conference
- ‘Global Hydropower Market to be Worth $56.51bn in 2011′ says visiongain Report
- Drilling to Commence at the Excelsior Gold Project in Nevada
- New Jersey Transit Approves Contract for 76 Busses to DesignLine USA
- Molecular Devices Continues to Lead the Way in Quality Control and Validation Compliance With a New ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation
- Elsevier Announces 2010 Journal Impact Factor Highlights
- Behind the Scenes: ING Direct Create Ad Documentary
- Commonwealth Law Ministers End Landmark Meeting in Sydney
- Over 25 Facades Experts set to Gather in Mumbai to Help Boost India’s Building Industry
- Food Ingredients (Fi) Europe 2011 Will Celebrate Its 25th Anniversary in Paris
- House of Fraser Catches Wedding Fever
- APEC Science Prize for Innovation Research and Education (ASPIRE) Established
- Patients Around the World are Not Happy with Their Physicians, Feeling Disrespected, Hurried through Visits and Shut out of Treatment Decisions