PLEASANTON, California, July 22, 2011 - - cobas KRAS Mutation Test identifies colorectal cancer patients not likely to respond to anti-EGFR antibody therapies.
TORONTO, HONG KONG, FRANKFURT and BERLIN, July 22, 2011 - Global Capital and Financial Corp announced today the acquisition of two companies, the issuance of $80 Million USD in mid-term notes as well as a projection on the per share earnings and dividends for the Series B Preferred Shares.
DALLAS, July 22, 2011 - ReportsnReports announces it will carry China Industry Reports 2010-2011 for Retail, Advertising, Rare Earth, Oilfield Service, Automotive Transmission, Sling, Valve & other Industries in its store Research in China's latest market research reports for 2010-2011 on multiple industries in China cover China Retail Industry, China Advertising Industry, China Sling Industry, China Rare Earth Industry, China Oilfield Service Industry, China Automotive Transmission Industry, China Valve Industry and more.
BEIJING, July 22, 2011 - With the online sales growth on the Air China international websites, it is very important to optimize the passenger booking process and provide a more convenient ticketing experience.
BEIJING, July 22, 2011 - On July 21, the first brand-new B777-300ER of Air China, which is also the first one in mainland China, arrived in Beijing.
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Announces Results of Randomized Phase II Clinical Trial with Novel Antitumor Agent TAS-102
- Escape the Soggy Summer with Five Sunny Summer Deals from dealchecker.co.uk
- comparethemarket.com Launches New Pet Insurance Advert
- Executive Search Firms Launch Voluntary Code of Conduct in Response to the Davies Review of Women on Boards
- Public Viewing Bayreuth 2011: First the Ring for Children and then Lohengrin for all at the Siemens Festival Night 2011
- Turkcell’s Annual Report Voted "Best in World" in Telecoms Sector
- Far East Energy Receives Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. Report of 66% Increase in Net Contingent Gas Resources in the Shouyang Bloc
- Nubian Acquires Idaho Sedex Prospect
- Russian IR Society to Join GIRN
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- FEMSA Delivers Double-Digit Revenue and Operating Income Growth Across Operations in 2Q11
- INCIVO(R) Receives Positive Opinion From the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human use (CHMP) for the Treatment of Genotype-1 Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- EU Should Encourage Investors to Take a Longer Term Interest in Companies
- Sify Technologies to Report Unaudited Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2011-12 on Friday, July 29, 2011
- Economy Struggling to Regain Momentum According to Fannie Mae’s Economics & Mortgage Market Analysis Group
- GSMA Names Barcelona the First Mobile World Capital
- Join Sky Bet’s Online Betting Racing Revolution. Place a Bet and View the Race on the Move
- Zytiga Receives Positive Regulatory Recommendation in the European Union for Treatment of Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Million Dollar Trader Anton Kreil Makes his Trading Portfolio Public
- Why EBS Pricing Means More Opportunities for Forex Traders at FX Solutions
- Valued Opinions Reveals People are Unsure About Facebook Tag Suggestions Facial Recognition
- elephant.co.uk Reveals Most Car Thefts Happen on the Weekend
- Endeavour Announces Closing of Convertible Notes Offering and Full Exercise of Over-Allotment Option
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- Toonz to Cast its Magic Spell
- Includes First Best Western Premier in Africa
- Revenue Growth of More Than 30%
- ICIS Pricing Launches Weekly Bitumen (Asia/Middle East) Report
- Theatres Trust Report Calls for Better Designed Theatres and Performing Arts Spaces in Schools
- For EU Media Only
- NTT Com to Strengthen Asian Expansion with Premium Data Centers and Seamless Inter-Data Center Connectivity
- Angelina Jolie Wears Asprey Bangle to 'Salt' Film Premiere
- Interview with Mike Mack
- Frost & Sullivan: Stage is Set for the Growth of the Ultraviolet Water and Wastewater Disinfection Systems Market
- Addresses Critical Issues in the Embedded Space