BOSTON, England, June 13, 2011 - Thousands of unused pushchairs are lurking in the nation's homes and garages but parents still have their favourites and seem reluctant to dispose of them, a survey has found.
LA CHAUX-DE-FONDS, Switzerland, June 13, 2011 - - Alliance Combines Innovative Drug Discovery With World-Class Development Expertise and Global Infrastructure to Expedite Clinical Proof-of-Relevance in Two Programs Kareus Therapeutics SA ("Kareus" or the "Company"), the company focused on the development of novel therapeutics to address high unmet medical need, today announced a broad strategic alliance with Quintiles to progress the development of two of Kareus' pre-clinical programs through clinical trials.
MANAMA, Bahrain, June 13, 2011 - TAIB Bank is delighted to announce that its management team, appointed in December 2010 to begin a significant restructuring of the bank, has been officially approved by the Central Bank of Bahrain as permanent appointments.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands, June 13, 2011 - Qatar Petroleum and Shell (NYSE: RDS.A) (NYSE: RDS.B) today announced that the Pearl gas-to-liquids (GTL) plant, located in Ras Laffan Industrial City in the State of Qatar, has sold its first commercial shipment of GTLGasoil.
LONDON and DUBLIN, June 13, 2011 - - Launches New Feature to Boost Skills Opportunities SkillPages, the skill based social network, has announced that over one million people have joined the platform in under 150 days, following its formal launch in January 2011.
- Tradeweb Launches European High-Yield Bond Trading
- Qedis Cycle 300km From Paris to London for Charity
- The National Trust Announces Live Foaling at MyFarm
- Laing O’Rourke Joint Venture Reaches Financial Close on CHUM Hospital Complex in Montreal, Canada
- Muzak to Provide West Coast Verizon Dealer 4G Wireless with Custom Music and In-Store Messaging for 130 Store Locations
- General Availability for Short and Numeric-Only .tel Names Begins Tomorrow
- Bank of Palestine Named "Best Bank in Palestine" by Euromoney’s Awards for Excellence 2011
- Evergrande Achieved Sales Volume of 33.73 Billion Yuan in the First Five Months, Completing 48.2% of the Full-Year Target
- Major General Rashid Thani Al Matrooshi to Chair Fire Safety Technology Forum UAE
- Northern Rock Wins Prestigious National Big Tick Award
- Nine Abstracts Relating to Cinryze(R) (C1 Esterase Inhibitor [human]) Data Presented at 30th Congress of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI)
- Robert Langmead’s Kingsbridge Estates to Breathe New Life Into Chichester Landmark
- Interim Data From Phase 2 Trial of AC220 Monotherapy in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia With FLT3-ITD Activating Mutations
- Egypt Secures Major New Tie-ups and Investment From HP,CISCO and Motorola
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- UK Holidays are #Trending: Take Advantage of June’s Last Minute Deals at Selected Park Resorts Caravan Parks
- Medworxx Aligns With National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence Guidance
- Donors Commit Vaccine Funding to Achieve Historic Milestone in Global Health
- DigitalRoute Expands in the Americas
- Bupa Awards Free Places in Bupa Junior Great Manchester Run
- Media Advisory - Briefing Session for Canada Day 2011
- Pressure Increases on 3M to Come Clean About Failure to Market Life-Saving Medical Technology
- Oxenholme Station Becomes a Gallery as well as a Gateway for the Lakes
- BLK DNM Launches Its First Temporary Store and Brand Publication
- Shawcor Announces Contract to Provide Pipe Coating Services for the Zawtika Development Project
- Aleris Expands Asia-Pacific Regional Office In Shanghai and Opens Sales Office in Beijing
- AuRico Gold Receives Overwhelming Shareholder Approval For Corporate Name Change from Gammon Gold
- The Duke Of Cambridge And Prince Harry Head-To-Head At Sentebale Polo Cup Sponsored By Royal Salute
- Acision Wins two 2011 Global Telecoms Business Innovation Awards
- Exclusive Interview With Thierry Ehrmann, the Founder and CEO of Artprice.com
- M.A.C Cosmetics Pitches Up at the 2011 Isle of Wight Festival!
- New CEO Takes Charge of Leading the Group into a new era of Change