DUBAI, UAE, June 16, 2011 - emuallim.com, the world's first Arab online tutoring company, announced its official launch today.
LONDON, June 16, 2011 - • Spanish funniest Europeans, then Italians, French, British • Humour is key when meeting new people.
ESSEN, Germany, June 16, 2011 - -—SSE deploying new Elster AS300 residential electricity Smart Meters and BK-G4 residential gas Smart Meters with ZigBee communications-— Elster (NYSE: ELT) announced today that Scottish and Southern Energy Supply Limited (SSE) has selected Elster as their Smart Metering partner for the first phase of their smart metering deployment, to be completed by mid-2012.
LONDON, June 16, 2011 - • Spanish Funniest Europeans, Then Italians, French, British • Humour is Key When Meeting New People.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark and INGELHEIM, Germany, June 16, 2011 - - Boehringer Ingelheim Obtains Global Rights to glucagon/GLP-1 Dual Agonists, including ZP2929, Zealand Pharma's Lead Drug Candidate in This Class - Zealand Pharma is Eligibleto Receive Total Projected Milestone Payments of up to €376 million for ZP2929 Today, Zealand Pharma (NASDAQ OMX: ZEAL), a Copenhagen based biopharmaceutical company, and Boehringer Ingelheim, one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, jointly announced an exclusive global licence and collaboration agreement for dual-acting glucagon and GLP-1 receptor agonists for the treatment of patients with Type-2 diabetes and patients with obesity.
- Forty Percent of UK Workers Take Fake Sick Days
- Holidaymakers Face-Off on Facebook
- On the Beach: Customers Flock to Majorca for Value Holidays
- Investment Banks Gain Broader Asset Class Coverage With New Version of Misys Sophis RISQUE
- i.Tech MyVoice 610 Bluetooth Headset Offers Busy Professionals Premium Features for Enhanced Productivity in a Sleek, Cutting-Edge Package
- CMC Markets Introduces Lowest Ever Spreads
- BiondVax Announces Positive Phase IIa Results for Universal Flu Vaccine
- Interactive Television: Portal Operator NetRange MMH Signs Comprehensive Cooperation Agreement With Vestel Group
- Adder Launch Miniaturised AV Transmitter
- Zoopla.co.uk: Renting More Expensive Than Buying in 8 out of 10 British Cities
- comparethemarket.com Achieves Growth in Travel Insurance Quotes
- JetBrains Hits a Perfect Three-Pointer with YouTrack 3.0
- inAccess Networks Partners With Concerteo to Bring "inSolar" to France
- European Researchers’ Night: Wearables, Media Opera, Biometrics
- Carillion Energy Services Survey Indicates 26% of UK Households Don’t Have Their Boilers Serviced Regularly Enough
- Oikocredit: Access to Credit Empowers 28 Million Borrowers
- Coty Beauty Introduces Beyonce Pulse
- Bathing Water Quality Remains High Around the EU
- Cargill Opens New Animal Feed Facility in Efremov, Russia
- SmartDrive Wins 2011 Brake Fleet Safety Product Award
- ReportsnReports - Rare Earth Elements Markets Worldwide (REE Market Size, Trends, Growth, and Forecast)
- Standard Life Warns Public to Inflation Proof Retirement Incomes
- Infosys iEngage Launches Social Commerce and Employee Engagement Platforms
- Rezidor Announces Development of the Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Sisli
- The Arctic Imperative: Alaska Summit Convenes Sunday to Examine Development and Policy Implications of the Arctic’s Expanding Access
- Nordion Awards Contract for Phase III Clinical Trials to Theorem Clinical Research
- China’s Hope Project Goes to Africa
- FOREST EUROPE Ministers Launch Negotiations for a Legally Binding Agreement
- Survey Finds Growing Safety Worries Among British Travellers
- DediPower Provides a Comprehensive Managed Hosting Solution to Support Leading Global Event & Media Group
- Great Father’s Day Gift Ideas at House of Fraser
- Mirial ClearSea Adds H.264 Support on Mobile Devices up to qHD Resolution
- Africa Traversing a Defining Period for Development
- R/GA Expands Further into Europe with Opening of Swedish Office
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery Introduces Innovative New Generator to Help Simplify Use of Advanced Energy Technology in the OR