FLEET, England, June 6, 2011 - Chipset manufacturers can substantially reduce the cost, risk and time invested in developing new designs for wireless devices through the use of host-based testing, states Anite, a global leader in wireless device testing technology.
SEATTLE, June 6, 2011 - Bill and Melinda Gates, co-chairs of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, issued the following statement on the GAVI Alliance's announcement of new offers from developing country and multinational vaccine manufacturers to lower prices.
TOKYO, June 6, 2011 - - Exhibitor application available until June 17, 2011 - Tokyo Big Sight Inc.
LONDON, June 6, 2011 - - www.arena-media.co.uk April was a terrible sales period for many in the travel industry due to a combination of the recession, Easter and the Royal Wedding.
ANDOVER, England, June 6, 2011 - Latest research from Simplyhealth has found that three quarters of employers (76%) do not correlate employee health and wellbeing to productivity.
- Changing Workplace Leads to Employees Feeling Less Valued
- Agendia Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering (IPO) on NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam
- Ferris AMC Selects Yardi Voyager Investment Management to Streamline Fund Accounting
- HaloIPT Signs Manufacturing Deals in UK and Asia
- Surreal Real Estate Prices: Zoopla.co.uk's 2011 Property Rich List
- Touchstone CRM Asks the Question is CRM the Answer?
- Hertz Helps Londoners get on Their Electric Bikes in Car Rental Industry First
- 'Cervical Smear Test Journey' Tracked Through Innovative Blog to Help UK Women Overcome Fear of Cervical Screens
- Linc Energy Acquires Significant Oil Producing Assets in USA
- Algeta Announces Radium-223 Chloride Met its Primary Endpoint of Significantly Improving Overall Survival in a Phase III Trial in Patients With Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer That Has Spread to the Bone
- Sky Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. Headquarters to Move to Shanghai
- Johnson Controls Develops Lightweight Automotive Design Concepts with Industry and Research Partners
- A Monster British Success: Moshi Monsters Hits 50 Million Registered Users Worldwide
- On the Beach: British Travellers are the Most Internet Savvy in Europe
- Tickets? Money? Passport? Travel Insurance? comparethemarket.com Completes its Two Millionth Travel Quote!
- Mercuria Energy Group, Anchor Investor in IFC's now Active Carbon Credit Fund
- Doedijns Expands her Activities in the Middle East and Africa
- Revolution of Maritime Logistics: Automatic Lashing Platform
- Infiniti Appoints World-Class Jury to Shortlist First Finalists in Digital Art Competition
- UL at Intersolar Promoting new IEC Accreditation and Services for Global Market Access
- Babylon.com Donates its Dictionary and Translation Software to Hundreds - Babylon in Every School
- UK Leisure Company to Speak at the United Nations
- CNSystems Will be Presenting a Global Sensation at the European Anaesthesiology Congress in Amsterdam
- Freelancer.com Launches World's Largest and Most Profitable Logo Crowdsourcing Site for Designers
- A Consortium led by IFA Hotels & Resorts and Kuwait Real Estate Co. Closes US$315 Million Deal for Largest Hotel to Open in NYC This Year
- Corporate Leadership Moves in the Right Direction, Sets All-Time High in Q1 2011 Korn/Ferry Confidence in Leadership Index
- Saxo Bank Launches Retail FX Trading Platform ForexTrading.com With Low Variable Spreads
- Fifth IFRA Compliance Cycle is All Clear
- Bond International Software to Unveil Latest Version of Applicant Tracking Software Bond Talent at CIPD Recruitment Software Show 2011
- M-A-C for Gareth Pugh
- GAIN Capital's FOREX.com Releases Enhanced Android App
- Four Phase 3 Efficacy and Safety Studies of Ingenol Mebutate, an Investigational Treatment for Actinic Keratosis, Presented at World Congress of Dermatology
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Insurance Fraud Networks Affecting Florida Healthcare, Physicians Turn To Medicalbillersandcoders.Com For Ethical And Knowledgeable Billers
- Online Forex Broker Tadawul FX Wins Excellence Awards at 2011 IB Times Trading Awards