LOS ANGELES, December 16, 2011 - Holiday parties, gift giving and a time of cheer are sledding into a snow ball of low job satisfaction and bonus anxiety at global organizations this holiday season, according to an executive survey by Korn/Ferry International (NYSE: KFY), a premier global provider of talent management solutions. According to the survey, 55 percent of executives are attending their office holiday party, up four percent from last year and up 14 percent from two years ago. Despite a still tenuous economic environment, holiday parties have bounced back from the Great Recession, as organizations look to corporate festiveness to increase morale amid challenging market conditions.
LOS ANGELES, California, December 14, 2011 - Danish manufacturer of Gigabit Ethernet Test Equipment named as one of world's top 100 private companies by Red Herring.
LOS ANGELES, December 15, 2011 - Red Herring announced its Global 100 award in recognition of the leading private companies from North America, Europe, and Asia.
LOS ANGELES, December 12, 2011 - Seamlessly connects to Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices, broadening the user experience across mobile and tablets MobileBits Holdings Corp., (OTCBB: MBIT), a premium provider of end-to-end content delivery solutions, today announced its next generation platform, Pringo Connect.
LOS ANGELES, November 18, 2011 - Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design Germany wins the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show Design Challenge competition after the presentation of its Smart 341 Parkour vehicle, a futuristic vehicle that steals the screen in a fictional action adventure.
- Honda Civic Natural Gas Named 2012 Green Car of the Year
- More than 50 Vehicle Debuts to be Unveiled at the LA Auto Show
- Automotive Design Studios Go Hollywood
- Mazda Chief Takashi Yamanouchi to Open 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show With Motor Press Guild Keynote
- 2012 Green Car of the Year Finalists Revealed
- Total Immersion Releases Cross-Platform Augmented Reality (AR) Platform Free to Game and Application Developers
- Total Immersion Releases SkinVaders Game Free for the iPhone, iPad2 and iPod Touch, Raising the Bar for Augmented Reality in Games
- Technology Race Heats Up at the LA Auto Show
- Dungeons & Dragons Unleashed on Facebook
- Mctrax CEO Andy Fraser Eligible for 2 Grammy Nominations for Best Producer/ Engineer
- Hype Music Unveils A Red Hot Roster of Emerging Talent at Abbey Road the World’s Most Famous Recording Studio
- Anatolian Festival Set for OC Fairgrounds Oct. 6 to 9
- Mctrax Recording Artist Tobi Eligible for Voting in 9 Categories for the 2012 Grammy Awards
- Social Networking Just Got Social with Debut of Blendr
- Futurestep Named Top Breadth of Services Provider in 2011 RPO "Bakers Dozen" Listing
- PixelMags is the Publisher’s Route to Apple Newsstand
- Automotive Design Studios Go Hollywood
- Over 30 Vehicle Debuts Already Confirmed for 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show
- U2 360 - The Most Successful Tour in History Ends Tonight July 30th in Canada
- Dr. David Ford Joins Safe and Secure Mobile, Inc., Developer of Advanced Anti-Phone Hacking App
- Legendary Music Producer, Milt Okun’s Memoir: Along the Cherry Lane is Now Available in the United Kingdom
- U2 360 Tour Ends July 30th, 2011: World’s Most Iconic Stages to Go on Sale
- Microsoft Commits Multibillion-Dollar Partner Investments
- Microsoft Introduces Solutions to Help Partners Build New Business With Cloud Computing
- Steve Ballmer Thanks Partners for Betting on Microsoft
- Government Wireless Security Team Launches Advanced Anti-Phone Hacking App, SafeandSecureMobile
- FilmOn.com Launches Space Program with NASA HD
- Daniel Hogan and Red Bull Settle Lawsuit
- Radical New Social Music Service Goes Public - Gives the Listener Unprecedented Control
- ICON Aircraft Closes $25 Million Round of Investment Capital
- Reckitt Benckiser CEO Joins ICON’s Board of Directors
- Crosby, Stills & Nash, Jackson Browne, Bonnie Raitt, John Hall, The Doobie Brothers, Jason Mraz, Tom Morello, Kitaro, Sweet Honey in the Rock, Jonathan Wilson and Others to Perform a Benefit Concert to Support Disaster Relief Efforts in Japan and Non-Nuclear Groups Worldwide
- MarketShare Adds CEO of GroupM Business Science, Steve Simpson, to Head Rapid Expansion in Key Markets and Global Accounts
- Most Global Executives Unsatisfied With Their Company's Level of Innovation, According to Korn/Ferry Executive Quiz
- Corporate Leadership Moves in the Right Direction, Sets All-Time High in Q1 2011 Korn/Ferry Confidence in Leadership Index