MobileBits Introduces Pringo Connect, a Single End-to-End Enterprise Solution With Robust Social Networking, Rich Media and Mobile CapabilitiesBy Mobilebits Holdings Corp., PRNE
Sunday, December 11, 2011
LOS ANGELES, December 12, 2011 -
Seamlessly connects to Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices, broadening the user experience across mobile and tablets
MobileBits Holdings Corp., (OTCBB: MBIT), a premium provider of end-to-end content delivery solutions, today announced its next generation platform, Pringo Connect.
Pringo Connect combines superior social and rich media capabilities with targeted advertising features into one user-friendly solution, accessible through a wider variety of devices including mobile and tablets.
Pringo Connect features an open-architecture, cross-platform management and delivery system, with full development and user management capabilities, to rapidly deliver highly scalable solutions for publishers, media, sports, entertainment and enterprises. The Pringo Connect product builds upon years of successfully delivering social media solutions and enterprise portals to clients including Comcast, Scripps, eHarmony.com and many others.
Pringo Connect will now offer the following capabilities:
- Rich development environment offers organizations an open architecture environment to build and scale their own unique applications from within Pringo Connect to further extend their digital footprint.
- Mobile content deployment includes support for HTML5 mobile browser and mobile apps for Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices.
- Social collaborationsuite now includes the ability for users to seamlessly connect and manage their internal networks with external third party social experiences including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and more.
- Mobile search capabilities have been upgraded to include the ability to deliver direct answers and solutions, not just search links.
- Rich media and streaming mobile video capabilities now come in a unique universal wrapper; companies can play a single piece of video content on any device, without requiring Adobe Flash or multiple file formats.
- Target advertising incorporates display and video ads based on relevant content, increasing the advertising ROI for any company.
- Commerce enables organizations to leverage any third party mCommerce or eCommerce solutions to further strengthen user engagement and increase revenue opportunities.
- Multi-Lingual Capabilities allow the platform to operate in numerous languages and help businesses grow internationally.
“We have been very pleased with our experience to date and have relied extensively on the technology for our project,” says Jonas Neilson, Managing Director & COO at First Wives World. “We’re excited about the opportunities Pringo Connect offers to further expand and strengthen our digital footprint, especially in the mobile space.”
“With the launch of Pringo Connect, we are strengthening our ability to capitalize on the growth in the digital world,” said Majid Abai, CEO of MobileBits. “According to Yankee Group’s latest Mobile Money Forecast, the value of global mobile transactions will grow from $241 billion in 2011 to more than $1 trillion by 2015. Any enterprises looking to capitalize on the enormous growth of mobile devices can now leverage our cloud or enterprise platform to deliver rich content to any device, anytime, anywhere.”
Now any enterprise can scale their entire digital presence using Pringo Connect. The flexibility of the product also provides a company the ability to integrate any of their existing platforms and/or applications.
For more information visit www.mobilebits.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MobileBits Holdings Corp. is a global technology company that provides premium end-to-end solutions that enable any enterprise to manage its entire digital presence from a single platform. Through its Pringo product, MobileBits delivers social, search, rich media, commerce and targeted advertising solutions to any device. To learn more, visit www.mobilebits.com.
For more information contact:
Anne Donohoe / Samantha Wolf
KCSA Strategic Communications
P: +1-212-896-1261 / +1-212-896-1220
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Todd Fromer / Garth Russell
KCSA Strategic Communications
P: +1-212-896-1215 / +1-12-896-1250
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Forward-Looking Safe Harbor Statement:
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. By their nature, forward-looking statements and forecasts involve risks and uncertainties because they relate to events and depend on circumstances that will occur in the near future. There are a number of factors that could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from forecasted results. These risks and uncertainties include our ability to: attract end users; attract advertisers; our ability to successfully implement our current long-term growth strategy; as well as product demand, market competition, fluctuations in advertising payouts, delays in website & application development, technical issues beyond our control, reliance on the various platforms that we build applications on, and risks inherent in our operations. For a discussion of these risks and uncertainties, please see our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Our public filings with the SEC are available from commercial document retrieval services and at the website maintained by the SEC at www.sec.gov.
Tags: california, December 12, Facebook, Los angeles, Mobilebits Holdings Corp.