LYON, France, November 17, 2011 - Bluestar Silicones, one of the world's leading fully integrated global silicones manufacturers, will launch a new technology, SILBIONE RT Foams at the COMPAMED Show - the international trade fair for high-tech solutions for medical technology, held in Dusseldorf, Germany, from November 16 to 18.
LYON, France, November 7, 2011 - Bluestar Silicones - a subsidiary of the Bluestar Group - is opening its new Technical Service Laboratory in its Spanish facility of Santa Perptua (Barcelona).
LYON, France, October 20, 2011 - EMLYON Business School is extending its range of masters programmes with the launch of the Master of Science in Sports and Outdoor Industry Management.
LYON, France, September 22, 2011 - As well as the latest additions in the SILCOLEASE Optima thermal solventless technology Bluestar will also showcase its full and growing UV curing range which allow silicone curing without any heat stress of the substrate.
LYON, France, September 22, 2011 - Bluestar silicones will introduce the latest additions to its SILCOLEASE Optima Concept product family at Labelexpo Europe Brussels from September 28th to October 1st.
- Sanofi Pasteur Donates Vaccine Strain Used for Polio Eradication to WHO
- V3D Acquires Sibyltel Technology and Launches EQual ONE Software Suite for Telcos
- Sanofi Pasteur and Merck Vaccines Appoint Dr Jean-Paul Kress, as President of Sanofi Pasteur MSD
- INRIX Launches Real-Time Traffic Operations Site Providing Free Access to Departments of Transport and Agencies Across Europe
- Institut Pasteur Shanghai Announces the Creation of its Global Biotech Accelerator Advance BioChina
- EML Executive Development, the Executive Education arm of EMLYON Business School, is Launching the Global Executive MBA (Global EMBA)
- Expanded Manufacturing & R&D Footprint in Charlotte, N.C., is Key Element of Five-Year Growth Plan
- Sanofi Pasteur Stands Shoulder to Shoulder With Rotary International During NYSE and EURONEXT Bell-ringing Ceremonies
- Sanofi Pasteur and International Vaccine Institute Partner Against Dengue
- V3D Announces Funding for Ambitious Expansion in Mobile QoS Market
- A Unique Agreement Between Two Historic French Brands, Serving all Tennis Lovers
- Bluestar Silicones Presents its Full Range of Performance Silicones at the In-Cosmetics 2011 Show
- Dow Kokam Batteries and PVI Electric Powertrain Eliminate 130 tons of CO2 Per Truck Per Year
- /C O R R E C T I O N — Dow Kokam/
- Bluestar Silicones Announces a Price Increase for Most of its Silicone Product Range Effective in January 2011
- Four International Personalities Receive the Entrepreneurs for the World Awards
- First Phase 3 Study Underway in Australia
- Bluestar Silicones Introduces its New Silbione(R) Products for Healthcare at MEDICA 2010 in Dusseldorf
- EDELRIS Announces Collaboration With MERCK SERONO in Fragment Based Drug Discovery
- Bluestar Silicones, Announces the Launch of a New Elastomer Product RHODORSIL(R) MF 175 U SP for September 2010.
- Bluestar Silicones Will Present its Silicone Solution for Solar Energy CAF (R) 530 at the 25th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition in Valencia (Spain) 6 - 9 September 2010
- INTERPOL Global Complex in Singapore to Enhance and Strengthen Policing Worldwide
- Graduates in Business may Need "Opening up" Says EMLYON Business School
- Kreactive Technologies Will be Attending Internet World 2010 in London
- Bluestar Silicones Launches a New Range of Products for Solar Applications
- The World Entrepreneurship Forum Grows Internationally and Shares its Recommendations
- Bluestar Silicones Presents its Full Range of Performance Silicones at the In-Cosmetics 2010 Show
- Bluestar Silicones Offers a New Range of Silcolease(R) Solventless Thermal Silicones for pet Film Coating
- Bluestar Silicones Launches a New Range of Silbione(R) TCS 7560 & 7561 Elastomers for Lingerie, Support Stockings and Medical Textile Applications
- INTERPOL's Red Notice remains valid - borders to be watched
- "Entrepreneur for the World" Award Honours Four International Personalities
- International Operation Combats Online Supply of Counterfeit and Illegal Medicines
- Bluestar Silicones to Make its Debut at MEDICA 2009 in Dsseldorf to Showcase the Silbione(R) Difference
- Mary Robinson Awarded World Entrepreneurship Forum’s “Entrepreneur for the World” Award
- “Entrepreneurship Vital to Prevent Double Dip Recession”, Says EMYLON, International Business School