LONDON, March 21, 2011 - The average cost of a hotel room around the world rose 2% in 2010, according to the Hotels.com(R) Hotel Price Index(TM) (HPI(R)).
PARIS, March 21, 2011 - RYB, the French leader in utility networks and piping unveils the first technology solution that enables detection and communication for underground assets, at the Gastech conference in Amsterdam (March 21 - 24, 2011).
LONDON and NEW YORK, March 21, 2011 - Corvil, a provider of latency management systems for high performance trading and market data, today announced that Singapore Exchange (SGX) has selected Corvil's Latency Management System to monitor and assure the latency performance of their new generation trading system, Reach.
HONG KONG, March 21, 2011 - OrbusNeich today announced that it has filed a lawsuit in the Netherlands against Dr.
LONDON, March 21, 2011 - HSBC Bank International has today announced the launch of its new interactive Expat Explorer tool, an online resource providing users with unprecedented access to data and insights from HSBC's Expat Explorer Survey, the world's largest study of expats.
- CAMO Software Lays Foundation for Further Growth With Appointment of New CEO
- Dreampark Deploys Next Generation TV Middleware Solution at Faroese Telecom
- Plogg Provides High Resolution Analysis of Energy Consumption for Consumer Appliance Manufacturers
- 2010 Net Income Totals $77 Million
- AMEC Congratulates PRWeek on AVE Decision
- Ekulo Cheyenne at OML 123, Commences Work for Addax Petroleum
- Avecto Privilege Guard Extends User Account Control for the Enterprise
- Dutch Software Company Awarded Million Euro Contract by PETRONAS
- Almac and Exco InTouch Form Alliance to Deliver Patient Compliance and ePRO Services Using Multiple Technologies
- Financing Will be Used to Advance the Preclinical Investigation of APIM Therapeutics' Lead Compound in Further Cancer in vivo Studies, Predominantly Myeloma and Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Net Profits of GBP1.5m and Further Strong Growth Predicted for 2011
- Urban Science Promotes Paul Dillamore to Managing Director, U.K.
- Cognizant's IT Infrastructure Services recognized for 'strong customer reference scores' and 'broad vision for the cloud'
- Wyplay Unveils the Wyplay Studio Design Center to Deliver Breakthrough User Experiences to Operators
- By the End of the Decade One in Four UK Power Stations are Set to Close and UK Gas Production is Expected to be Half of Current Levels, yet Demand for Electricity is Expected to Increase by More than 50 Per Cent by 2050
- WorldHostingDays 2011: 4000 Registrations for World's Largest Hosting Event
- Pre-Order Mary Byrne's Debut Album 'Mine and Yours' From Tesco Entertainment
- Average Asking Prices Nudge up 0.8%, but There is Trouble on the Terraces
- ECI Invests in Fourth Hospitality
- FDA Assigns PDUFA Date for Shire's FIRAZYR(R) (icatibant) for the Treatment of Acute Attacks of Hereditary Angioedema
- Finesse Launches RemoteView OPC and BatchReport Modules for Intelligent Harmonization of Third Party Bioreactor Controllers and Analyzers with TruBio DV 4.0 Bioprocess Software
- Oil Refineries Announces Resignation of CEO Yashar Ben Mordechai
- First Presentations of European-Australian and North American Phase III Trials at European Association of Urology Congress
- Tiny Locked Nucleic Acid (LNA) based compounds, which are 8-mer LNA oligonucleotides, successfully inhibit entire microRNA families, providing potential new approach for treating a variety of diseases, including cancer, viral infections, cardiovascular and muscle diseases
- Genesis Worldwide Announces the Groundbreaking for a new Cold Formed Steel Panel Manufacturing Facility in Hung Yen Province, Vietnam
- Release of Gammon Gold Quarterly Results Moved Forward to March 23, 2011 with Conference Call and Webcast on March 24, 2011
- First U.S. 121 Non-Scheduled Airline to obtain this IATA Registration
- "All developed nations should be on standby for immediate response to limit damage and to aid recovery," advise MENA disaster and emergency response experts
- A Whole New Way to Give and Participate in Social Good!
- GARP Risk Index Reaches New Low; Suggests U.S. Economic Recovery
- Abbott's New HIV-1 Qualitative Assay Improves Testing Access in Remote Areas for Children and Adults
- Director Bob Lovejoy Expected to Become Chairman
- NeuroFocus Announces World's First Wireless Full-Brain EEG Measurement Headset: Mynd(TM)
- LV= Asset Management Named Best Small Bond Group at Lipper Awards 2011
- The League of Dragon Fighters Awakes: New Drakensang Online Trailer and Info