JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, March 29, 2011 - To ensure the HR function undergoes a smooth transition to the latest technological tools requires motivation and change management.
OXFORD, England, March 29, 2011 - The Skoll World Forum is the leading international platform for accelerating entrepreneurial approaches and innovative solutions to the world's most pressing social issues.
LONDON, March 29, 2011 - TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site, today reveals the UK results from the biggest analysis ever conducted of UNESCO World Heritage sites.
LONDON, March 29, 2011 - Cognizant (Nasdaq: CTSH), a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, today announced that it is helping Marks & Spencer Group plc (OP: MAKSF), one of the UK's leading retailers, improve operational efficiencies, drive business effectiveness, and provide superior customer experience.
DUBLIN, March 29, 2011 - Irish holidaymakers looking to bag a bargain break at home or abroad this year are in for a treat.
- Instant Backs StartUp Britain Campaign
- UK travellers can save up to 50% off hotel rooms with Hotwire 'Hot Rates' -
- 7 out of 10 Teachers Think the Internet Could Help Improve Communication With Parents
- Not Just Quality but the Most Accurate Mobile Analytics Solution
- Panel of 101 quantitative biomarker tests selected in partnership with the National Cancer Institute
- The Bonus Truth: Surveys Show Bonuses Within Segments of the Financial Services Sector may be More Modest Than Reported
- Hans van Haarst Appointed Chief Operating Officer; Jos Huijbregts Becomes Chief Financial Officer
- High Operating Cash Flow
- M-commerce pioneer MobiCart has just received investment from the Finance for Business North East Angel Fund as part of its $500,000 seed funding round.
- Drug Development Strategies for South Korea and India
- OpenNebula 2.2 Adds New Features to Help Production Clouds and Improves the user Experience With the new Graphical Interface Sunstone
- IA sees 100% growth in risk services over the past 12-months
- Grapple Mobile to Create Apps for new HP Touchpad
- MobPartner Raises $3.5M from Alven Capital and Newfund
- Report published by Billentis
- Atradius Collections Issues an Expanded International Debt Collections Handbook Covering China and Hong Kong
- 1st Place and $10,000 Goes to Metropolis, the Mobile Game that Mixes the fun of Community Check-ins with the Classic Challenge of Monopoly to Create an app that Sweeps the User
- MIG BANK, was the first Forex broker to obtain a Swiss banking license at the end of 2009
- Edison Investment Research Oil & Gas sector report
- Rototec Geothermal Energy Plc: Corporate Profile
- MarketsandMarkets: Microscopy Market in Latin America to be Worth $173,932 Thousands by 2015
- Pinpointed: The Age we Turn Into Our Mothers
- PowerTerm WebConnect selected as a low cost alternative to Citrix, which is simpler to manage and provides super fast access
- Institut Pasteur Shanghai Announces the Creation of its Global Biotech Accelerator Advance BioChina
- FREE Interactive Game Allows Players to Go Toe-To-Toe with Boxing Legend Mike Tyson
- First Closing March 2011
- Funding, Recognition and Support Will Fast Track Young Entrepreneurs for Success
- New Investment to Fuel International Expansion, Platform Growth and Product Development
- EasyVista Combines SaaS, Codeless ITSM Solution With LogMeIn Rescue's Remote Connectivity, Support
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Finavera Wind Energy Provides Corporate Update and Releases Financial Results
- Feather & Black Launches new Kids' Nightwear Range
- Turnover Increased Significantly by 54.8% to HK$ 21,473,000,000
- Seamless access to Market-Q from Ipreo's BD Corporate application
- Northrop Grumman Awarded Production Contract to Supply Bridge and Navigation Suite for Next-Generation U.K. Aircraft Carriers