SALT LAKE CITY, May 12, 2011 - Fusion-io, provider of a next generation storage memory platform for shared data decentralization, today announced that cloud-based help desk services provider Zendesk has deployed Fusion's ioMemory to meet its growing performance needs.
STAFFORD, England, May 12, 2011 - Stone www.stonegroup.co.uk the technology solutions provider, today announces its new status as a preferred supplier of Lenovo products to the UK education ( www.stonegroup.co.uk/sectors/education.aspx) market.
WASHINGTON, May 12, 2011 - The following is being issued by Fannie Mae (OTC Bulletin Board: FNMA): 3-Year Pricing Date May 12, 2011 Settlement Date May 16, 2011 Maturity Date June 27, 2014 Issue Size $4.0 billion Coupon 1.125% Price 99.860 Yield 1.171% Payment Dates Each June 27th and December 27th, beginning June 27, 2011 Spread +20.5 basis points /1.000% 05/15/14 U.S.
OBERNDORF, Germany, May 12, 2011 - Heckler & Koch GmbH in Oberndorf/N issued a bond with a volume of 295 million euros on the international capital markets.
HONG KONG, May 17, 2011 - The world's leading intellectual property (IP) management company, CPA Global (www.cpaglobal.com), today underlined its commitment to the Korean market and to helping Korean companies protect their valuable IP assets with the opening of a new office in Seoul.
- NSD Signs Transfer Agent Agreements With Five Registrars and Four Letters of Intent
- Cell Biosciences Acquires Brightwell Technologies
- Unilever and Club Life by Tiesto pave way for biggest brand representation yet
- Chairman's Trophy Winners Are Announced Today
- Refinancing Concluded
- Fashion and Photography Experts Give MODELEVILLE the Thumbs Up
- The Word Network is Proud to Welcome Gospel Great Vickie Winans to The Word Network Family!
- Guoman Royal Horseguard Hotel General Manager Joins Leading Ladies of London
- Gammon Gold Reports First Quarter Financial Results, Including Record Operating Cash Flow and Net Free Cash Flow at Ocampo
- Braskem Reports Net Income of R$ 305 Million in 1Q11
- New Research Uncovers Consumer Attitudes to Financial Services
- Save the Date: Scientific Advances for Meeting the Specific Needs of Asian Skin
- Hong Kong High Court finds Edward Lehman guilty of contempt of court
- Embedded Value Life Insurance Increases to EUR 25.8 Billion
- Intersolar Europe Unveils Short List for Solar Industry Innovation Prize
- Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija Supports the Biggest Dancesport Competitions in Latvia
- Prominent Egyptian blogger "Sandmonkey" to accept on their behalf
- Guoman Hotels' The Royal Horseguards Unveils The Equus Bar
- 9.2 MW on the Roofs of Opel / Operations to Begin in June
- Trade Bank of Iraq ("TBI"): Final Results for the Year to 31 December, 2010
- EuroSite Power Names Managing Director
- Occlutech Wins German Supreme Court Ruling Against AGA / St. Jude Medical
- Molecular Devices to Distribute FCS Express 4 Image Cytometry Software
- Debenhams Reveals 85% of Women Wear Wrong Sized Bra
- /C O R R E C T I O N — TRADE BANK OF IRAQ ("TBI")/
- World Health Leader Tapped to Lead UCSF Global Health Efforts
- 97.3% Student Satisfaction Rate According to the 1st Annual Assessment
- All Resolutions of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders Adopted
- CropWorld Global 2011 Tackles the World Food Shortage
- Students Choose Ke$ha's Single "Blow" as the "EF Summer Song 2011"
- Crescent Point Energy Corp. Announces First Quarter 2011 Results
- Adjusted Passenger Figures Show Passenger Gain of 6 to 7 Percent at FRA - 2008 Pre-economic Crisis Peak Figures Have Been Surpassed - Statistical Effects from 2010 Ash Cloud Crisis and Easter Travel Season
- Marktplatz Mittelstand Integrates .tel Into Online Offerings
- Digital Superstar Matias Palm-Jensen Joins McCann Erickson as Chief Innovation Officer for Europe
- Systech and Marchesini Showcase Integrated Serialisation Platform for Emerging European Requirements