VANCOUVER, May 3, 2011 - Hundreds of smartphone owners participated in a mobile digital ethnography study related to the lead up, event and conclusion of the Royal wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
SEOUL, South Korea, May 3, 2011 - The entry deadline for the 'Yonhap International Press Photo Awards (YIPPA) in support of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals (UN MDGs)' is just one month away from today.
LONDON and NEW YORK, May 3, 2011 - Corvil, a provider of latency management systems for high performance trading and market data, today announced that the International Securities Exchange (ISE) is deploying Corvil's latency management solutions for full monitoring and reporting of latency throughout its new options trading system running on Deutsche Borse Group's Optimise(TM) architecture.
SAN DIEGO, May 3, 2011 - Naviscan, Inc., the leader in 3D Molecular Breast Imaging (MBI), has entered into a distribution agreement with Tecnologie Avanzate s.r.l.
BOULOGNE, France, May 3, 2011 - Heading to awkward built-up areas, congestion on major roads, overconsumption of fuel.
- Matterhorn Capital Data Centres ("MCDC" or "the Company") GBP250 Million Investment in new Data Centre Sites
- Astex Achieves Milestones in GSK Collaboration
- ProFibrix Secures Funding for Progression of Lead Product Into Late Stage Clinical Development and Announces Management and Supervisory Board Appointments
- Seven-step Strategy is Based on Badoo.com Global Study of 107 Romances Since 1945
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Veteran Stephen Choo Joins Meinhardt as Strategic Advisor
- itslearning Acquires Dutch Rival Dactique to Lead the Learning Platform Market in the Netherlands
- Revolymer(R) Announces Successful Closure of a GBP5.8Million Subscription and European Food Safety Authority clearance
- A Hospitality First Within the Kingdom
- Hotels in France, Germany and Italy Can Now Benefit from Proven Search Placement Offering
- "Proven" and "Soft" Claims Continue to Dominate in EU - Top Ten Health Trends
- London Shines in Olympic Lead up, but Loses out to Paris and Rome
- Word of mouth research/consulting specialist builds on existing knowledge of how British consumers talk about brands, products, and services -
- Flynn Brings 20 Years of Software Experience
- London Comedy Night 2011
- TalentSoft Continues its International Expansion: 10 new Large Accounts in the Cloud in First Quarter 2011
- Developments in National Security in the Middle East Region
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Chocolate Market Worth $ 98.3 Billion by 2016
- Halcyon Announces Spool File Manager 8.0 for IBM i
- Interviews and Rejection Worries Strike Fear in Jobseekers' Hearts
- New options offer bookmakers wide choice and uncompromised quality
- Lonrho Plc Admitted to the Premium Listing of the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange and the Rt. Hon. Sir Richard Needham Joins the Board
- Less Than 1 mm in Diameter, the Camera is Used for Medical Endoscopic Procedures
- Littlewoods Europe Launches Summer Collection
- InformexUSA Announces Increase in Exhibitor Bookings for New Orleans 2012 Event
- The E2E Complete software significantly reduces the risks, time and cost to migrate from Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010
- Supporting the Company's growing list of global customers and facilitating new International business opportunities
- May 12 Stockholder Meeting Postponed Due to Merger Agreement
- Simplifying Air Charter With ExecuJet's SimplyFly
- 29th April 2011 - Thomson Reuters Field Specialist Team and REACT Technologies Provide High Speed Wireless Connectivity for Wedding Photographers
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Fuel Cell Market Will Reach $1.6 Billion With Annual Shipment of 10 Million Fuel Cell Units by 2016
- Northern Rock Launches Improved E-bonds
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- The Critical Hydrogen Fuel Cell Accessory - ICAP Patent Brokerage Announces Sale of Patented Advanced Hydrogen Sensor Technology
- Pan American Goldfields Ltd Announces Appointment of Dr. Alexander Becker as Advisor to the Board of Directors