LONDON, May 6, 2011 - Lonrho's Oceanfresh has announced that after a lengthy product testing and development program Oceanfresh has been chosen to supply 16 of the 19 items that Pick n Pay will be launching under their private label brand.
ANDOVER, England, May 6, 2011 - Simplyhealth's Annual Dental Survey 2011 shows that Brits could be risking their dental health with over a quarter viewing visits to the dentist as a 'luxury'.
Technology Company IAI Industrial Systems Will Supply Passport and ID-Card Personalisation Systems to AB Svenska Pass
WAALWIJK, Netherlands, May 6, 2011 - Technology company IAI industrial systems B.V.
BD Launches BD MAX(TM) Open System in Europe and Reveals Strategy to Build Broad Menu of Assays that Provide Timely, Accurate Information to Laboratories and Clinicians
MILAN, May 6, 2011 - BD Diagnostics, a segment of BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) (NYSE: BDX), today announced the European launch of the BD MAX(TM) Open System for molecular testing, which will enable laboratories to run both laboratory and BD- developed assays and offer enhanced testing services that elevate the standards of care at their institutions.
LUXEMBOURG, May 6, 2011 - Fir Tree Partners, a private investment firm that owns approximately 4.94% of the Units of ProLogis European Properties FCP, yesterday sent the following letter to ProLogis and ProLogis European Properties management: 5 May 2011 ProLogis Management s.a.r.l.
- European Commission Awards EUR5.9m to Opsona Therapeutics for Clinical Development of Lead Drug Candidate OPN-305
- Improved Access to NHS Dentistry has Led to Poorer Quality
- Alcatel-Lucent Continues its Momentum Into 2011 With a Strong Start to the Year: 15% Top Line Year-Over-Year Growth in Q1'11 & Positive Adjusted Operating Profit
- Online Holiday Specialists Travelmatch Expect Growing Capacity to Bring Down the Price of air Travel and Make Trips to Europe Even More Affordable
- Yemen: A Revolution in Advertising
- In their First Relief Convoy, Austrian Company Asamer has Just Sent 20 Pallets of Medicines and Bandages for Hospitals and Doctors in East Libya as well as 20 Tons of Food by Road from Cairo to Benghazi. At the Egyptian/Libyan Border in Sallum, the Convoy was Handed Over to Libyan Employees of Asamer Group on 4 May and then Escorted to Benghazi. Asamer was Supported in the Planning and Organisation by the Austrian Red Cross, the Union of Arab Medicals and Pharmacists in Austria and Donors such as the Rauscher Company.
- Widely Anticipated Adaptation Features Multiplayer Action, Four Exclusive Mini-Games and 14 New Achievements
- Serono Symposia International Foundation (SSIF) 12th International Workshop on Molecular Targeted Therapy of Cancer (MTTC)
- Unilever Launches the Lynx Stream Mobile App -
- Developments in Materials for Medical Applications: Virtual Event on 24 May 2011
- Bladder Cancer - Ignorance Compromises Care
- European Shared Services and Outsourcing Week
- Serono Symposia International Foundation (SSIF) "MS Evolving Management in the new Scenario" St.Petersburg, Russia - May 6-7, 2011
- By the Grape World's First iPad Wine Magazine
- Ukraine Enhances Measures to Ease Access to Public Information
- Todd Kole Appointed to Almac's Clinical Technologies Executive Team
- Sage Pay Teams up With One iota to Make Multi-Channel Easy for Retailers
- ReportsnReports Announces it Will Carry Minimally Invasive Surgical Devices, World Market Report in its Store
- Afghans Will be Ready to Take up the IED Challenge by 2014 Says ISAF
- Gail Porter - Stand-Up Comedian?!
- China Sunergy to Announce First Quarter 2011 Financial Results on Monday, May 23, 2011
- Air China Launches Express Customs Clearance in Australia
- 2nd Wealth Management & Family Offices Forum in Athens 17th of May 2011
- The National Trust Announces Partnership With Garmin
- Experts from medical and patient communities call on national policymakers in the Asia-Pacific region to take urgent action against preventable strokes that strike millions of people with atrial fibrillation (AF) each year
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- CruiseLineFans: The Carnival Magic is the Cruise Ship of 2011
- Google, Microsoft, HP and IBM to Take to the Stage in Free Channel Seminars
- World's Smallest and Thinnest High-Energy CRT-Ds and ICDs Offer new Features to Optimize Patient Management
- Auditel Host 11th Supplier Conference and Exhibition, Whittlebury Hall, Northants
- Yes, That's 100 Billion - not 100 Million!
- Special Launch Edition Covering Eurovision 2011
- Expanded Indication Supported by Results from the CREST Trial, Which Demonstrated Similar Safety and Efficacy for Stenting and Surgery
- Danone Joins OTCQX as Market Capitalization Exceeds $1 Trillion
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program