NEW YORK, December 13, 2011 - rara.com streaming music service to launch across 16 countries simultaneously today 7 additional markets including Canada, Mexico launching later this week Ad-free access to >10 million tracks from just 99c/99p per month Grammy award winning Imogen Heap named first Associate Editor of rara.com rara.com secures licensing from Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, EMI Music, Warner Music Group rara.com releases consumer research showing 70% of consumers do not "do" digital music today rara.com, a revolutionary new digital music service designed specifically for the mass market who still use CDs and want an easier way to adopt digital music, launches across 16 countries today, including the USA, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland.
MONTEREY, Mexico, December 12, 2011 - Following the breach of Castrol Mexico of Temporary Restraining orders from a Judge and after filing for arbitration for alleging that Castrol Mexico illegally terminated its distributor relation, on September 2, 2011 legal representatives for LUBREK, (CASTROL MEXICO'S distributor for the Northern part of the Country), filed for a criminal investigation for possible fraud and damages.
VANCOUVER, November 9, 2011 - Shares Outstanding: 45,013,100 Kootenay Gold Inc.
MONTERREY, Mexico, October 28, 2011 - Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B.
MONTERREY, Mexico, October 12, 2011 - Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B.
- Eleven Women Scientists Announced as Winners of Elsevier Foundation OWSD Awards
- Pan American Goldfields Announces Completion of Definitive Agreement for Restructure of Cieneguita Joint Venture and Additional Production Increase at Cieneguita Silver and Gold Project
- Mexican Team Wins the 21st International Fireworks Competition in Hannover
- IGNIA Announces Commitment to Continue as the Largest Impact Investing Fund in Latin America
- Medical and Patient Communities Call for Urgent Action to Prevent Impending Stroke Crisis in Latin America
- Infosys BPO Renews Contract With Alcoa
- SDE has Completed the Construction of a new Model of Sea Wave Power Plant - an Upgraded and More Efficient Model Than its Predecessors
- The Original Bacardi Cuba Libre Celebrates 111th Anniversary
- Leadership Consulting Firm - YSC - Opens its 13th International Office in Mexico City
- FEMSA Delivers Double-Digit Revenue and Operating Income Growth Across Operations in 2Q11
- Carlos Slim Supports Best Buddies International with a $2 Million USD Grant
- M3 Engineering and Technology Corporation Contracted for Preliminary Economic Assessment of Cieneguita Silver and Gold Project
- AuRico Gold Reports Commercial Production has Resumed at El Cubo
- FEMSA Schedules Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter 2011 Financial Results
- Kootenay Announces Three Diamond Drill Rigs Now Operating on Promontorio
- Capstone Announces Initial Mineral Resource Estimate for Footwall Zone at Cozamin Mine
- Castrol Faces Arbitration from Its Mexican Distributor LUBREK, has Breached Temporary Restraining Orders from a Judge in Mexico who Warns of Possible Criminal Activity
- Virgin Holidays Announces First Ever Dedicated Mexico Brochure
- Poll: Germans "Least Funny" Nation; Americans "Funniest"; Brits "not as Funny as They Think"
- Kootenay Drills 146 gpt Silver eqv Over 234m as 10,000 Meter Drill Program Concluded; Major 25,000 Meter Multi-Phase In-Fill Drilling and Resource Definition Program to Commence at Promontorio Silver Project
- Wildcat Publishing Launches The Oil & Gas Year, Mexico 2011
- Infill Hole U256 Intercepts 8.5% Cu & 75g/t Ag Over 4.4m Within a Broader Interval of 4.5% Cu & 41g/t Ag Over 9.7m
- FEMSA Schedules Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2011 Financial Results
- Gammon Gold Reports Record Operating Cash Flow and Net Free Cash Flow at Ocampo During the First Quarter and Provides 2011 Guidance
- Laboratoires Tha Acquires Rights to Commercialize 19 Ophthalmic Products in 30 Countries in Europe, as well as Turkey, Canada and Mexico
- FEMSA Shareholders Approved Ps. 4,600 Million Dividend
- Chairman's Trophy Winners Named in 27 Spirits Categories
- With an Almost 40% Jump in 2010 Global Sales and the Tightening of Data Protection Laws in Mexico, Blancco Expands its International Operations Into Mexico
- Gammon Gold Provides Update on El Cubo Return to Operations
- Capstone Reports Additional High Grade Intercepts at Cozamin Mine
- Travelmatch.co.uk, the Online Travel Specialists, Have Announced Their Best North American Destinations for the Month of March: the Riu Cancun and the El Dorado Seaside Suites, by Karisma
- FEMSA Grows Operating Income Across Operations in 4Q10 and 2010
- Gammon Gold Announces New El Cubo Collective Agreement and Return to Work
- Gammon Gold Provides Update on Labour Negotiations at the El Cubo Mine
- In the Presence of an Audience of 400 Attendees from the Financial Market Started the Eighth Edition of Mexican Housing Day in New York