KYIV, Ukraine, December 16, 2011 - Just like most of European countries, Ukraine has low security risks for conducting business in the country in 2012.
ABU DHABI, UAE, December 15, 2011 - Black Hat Abu Dhabi returns in 2012 from 10th - 13th December Black Hat Abu Dhabi concluded its activities today, after IT security experts from all around the world gathered in Abu Dhabi to discuss the latest in cyber security highlighting the changing environment in mobile and cyber security.
WILMINGTON, Delaware, December 15, 2011 - Effective Feb.
ABU DHABI, UAE, December 14, 2011 - Keynote on Cyber Security and Cyber Threats in a Changing World to Drive this Year's Agenda His Excellency Mohamed Nasser Al Ghanim, Director General of the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA), opened Black Hat Abu Dhabi's Briefings sessions today.
ABU DHABI, UAE, December 13, 2011 - TheEye on Earth Summit, held in Abu Dhabi from 12th to 15th December, brings together the world's foremost thinkers about environmental information to reflect on how we can ensure that decision-makers everywhere take wiser decisions.
- Ford Foundation Appoints Noha El-Mikawy to Lead Its Middle East and North Africa Office
- TRA Represented by aeCERT Highlight Importance of Cybercrime With International Speakers at Black Hat Abu Dhabi
- Reduced Rent-A-Car Rates From Hertz Drive Travel to Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Cobone.com Hits 1 Million Subscriber Mark
- Black Hat Abu Dhabi Briefings Highlight Cyber and Forensic Security
- Further Security Training Required to Combat Computer-Based Crimes
- Information Security Critical With Increased Dependence on Virtual Technology
- BASF Added to Dow Jones Islamic Market (DJIM) Index, Signifying Product Compliance with Shari’ah Law
- Deloitte Report Examines the Future of Oil and Gas in the Middle East and Beyond
- Bennigan’s Launches Mideast Expansion Drive
- Obscura Digital Shines a New Light on the Fine Art of Architectural Projection
- /K I L L K I L L K I L L — Obscura Digital: Obscura Digital Shines a New Light on the Fine Art of Architectural Projection/
- Seawings Commended for CSR in Increasing Computer Literacy
- Aastra MX-ONE Receives Four Stars From Current Analysis
- HSBC Mobile Banking App Ranks No. 1 in UAE App Store
- JS Group and Stanhill Capital Partners Form Africa Coal Fund
- Rapid7 Partners With Spire Solutions to Expand its Reach in Middle East Region
- SkySearch Launches Mobile Phone Application
- Milestone Chinese Commodities Fair to be Kicked Off in Sharjah; Unique City Pavillion is set for 10th anniversary
- Senior Air Force Officials From the Middle East Will Gather Once Again in Muscat to Discuss Future Plans and Requirements
- Populis Ranked Number 7 Fastest Growing Technology Company on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2011
- Apps Take Over the Middle East
- Freephoo, the Free Calling App is Now Available in Even More Countries for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Cognizant Deploys Merchandise Planning Platform for REDTAG Group
- Redha Al-Ansari Exchange Joins Luup Ecosystem
- New Interactive News, Social Site Connects the Western World With the Middle East
- Saxo Bank Enables Online Islamic Trading
- 150 Constituents of the TRA to Attend Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2011
- Precast Manufacturers Join Forces to Promote Precast Use in the UAE at the Big 5 Exhibition
- Monkeys, Millipedes and Little Bears on the New Healthy Children’s Menu at Mvenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Williamson-Dickie Mfg. Co. Launches Middle East Operations
- Win Back Your Credit Card Spend With HSBC
- NAVTEQ Named Ford Motor Company’s Exclusive Map Provider for SYNC MyFord Touch Navigation System
- FXDD Europe to Co-Sponsor and Present at the 9th Middle East Forex & Investment Summit 2011
- X2 Technology Demonstrator Pilot Named Flightglobal "Aviator of the Year"