LONDON, PARIS, MUNICH, and BRUSSELS, December 15, 2011 - Egencia™, an Expedia, Inc.
MUNICH, December 15, 2011 - Highly advanced surgical navigation system to enable faster, more precise and safer surgery This week, university hospital Klinikum rechts der Isar in Munich, Germany, is the first hospital in the world to operate with Brainlab's Curve™ Image Guided Surgery system.
MUNICH, December 15, 2011 - In the news release, "World’s First Curve(TM) Image Guided Surgery System Now Operating in Germany" issued on 15 Dec 2011 09:12 GMT, by Brainlab AG over PR Newswire, we are advised by a representative of the company that some minor changes were required to be made within the first paragraph of the release.
MUNICH, December 14, 2011 - Pooled results of theSTARS E-III and STARS J-V studies presented at the2011American Society of Hematology (ASH)Annual Meeting Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited (hereafter, Daiichi Sankyo) today announced the results of a pooled analysis showing that edoxaban*, a direct oral once-daily factor Xa inhibitor, significantly reduced the risk of developing venous thromboembolism (VTE) following total knee or hip arthroplasty when compared to enoxaparin. Patients receiving edoxaban had a lower incidence of a composite of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE) than those treated with enoxaparin (5.1% vs.
MUNICH, NEW YORK, and DOHA, Qatar, December 12, 2011 - First "Intercultural Innovation Award" at UN's 4th Alliance of Civilizations Forum in Doha The "BMW Group Award for Intercultural Innovation in cooperation with the Alliance of Civilizations under the auspices of the UN" was bestowed upon ten initiatives from around the world at the fourth UN Alliance of Civilizations Forum on December 12.
- Britain Losing the Battle for Talent
- European ITS Module Series Receives MCS Certificate for UK
- Italian STIMA SYSTEM acquired by T"V S"D
- Significant Revenue Increase Keeps Rohde & Schwarz on Track for Growth
- Ground-breaking Expansion Step for BayWa
- Experts Report that Abbott’s New PLEX-ID Assay Offers Important Testing Capabilities for Biothreat Defense
- T"V S"D Acquires South African Market Leader Pro-Tec
- 1 Award Winner and 9 Prize Winners in the EFQM Business Excellence Awards
- Venture Capital for High School Kids
- Korea Telecom Relies on Rohde & Schwarz T&M Equipment for LTE Start in Seoul
- Rohde & Schwarz to Modernize Radio Stations of Germany's DFS (Federal Air Traffic Control Organization)
- GAMAX Management Brings European Institutional Investors Innovative Products, a Low Volatility Approach and one of the Most Successful Fund Managers in Germany
- Level 3 Expands Enterprise Services in Germany
- H.C. Starck Wins the "Judges’ Special Award" at the 20th Best Factory Awards 2011 in London
- Mail Order World 2011 - Strategic Alliance Between Wirecard and RatePAY
- Crystal Lagoons to Introduce Revolutionary Concept and Technology at the World’s Biggest Real Estate Fair
- Roland Berger Strategy Consultants Presents Recovery Plan for the Greek Economy
- Corporate Travel Policies in Europe are Reveled and Examined in a New Study by GBTA and Egencia
- GOVECS Presents First Cargo Scooter at the POST-EXPO 2011
- junction App Releases new eMag in Time for the Frankfurt Auto Show IAA
- Munich Conference Calls for Greater Bi-lateral Relations Between Germany and Russia and for Closer Economic and Political Ties with the EU
- Ziehm Vision RFD Hybrid Edition Opens the way for Hybrid ORs
- "Scientific Oktoberfest" Draws the Worldwide Leading Researchers in the Field of Chemical Biology to Munich
- THE THREE MUSKETEERS is No. 1 in Germany
- junction iPad App - Going New Ways in Dialogue With Readers
- First Data Hellas Selects Watch4net’s APG Performance Monitoring Solution
- Watch4net Expands in Czech Republic Thanks to its new Alliance with TSP DATA
- Public Viewing Bayreuth 2011: First the Ring for Children and then Lohengrin for all at the Siemens Festival Night 2011
- Wirecard AG Expands Range of Risk Management Services
- OpenEMM 2011: New User Interface Makes it Even Easier to Work With, Dozens of New Functions
- European Survey Highlights the Risk to Patients Caused by Inconsistency in Hypertension Management
- BWI Service Alliance Expands Their Watch4net APG Installation
- DLDwomen 2011: Second Innovation Conference a Great Success
- China Mobile Research Institute and Rohde & Schwarz to Conduct Joint Research on TD-LTE Testing Technology
- Nichia Files a Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Hornbach in Germany