New york and london
NEW YORK and LONDON, December 8, 2011 - HedgeServ, a top-ranking global fund administrator, has successfully completed an independent SOC 1 examination of its middle office, back office, and fund administration controls.The SOC 1 examination certification was completed by a Big Four audit firm, in compliance with SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70 Type II) and ISAE 3402 Type II.
NEW YORK and LONDON, December 5, 2011 - ICIS Chemical Business magazine has unveiled the ICIS Top 40 Power Players - the movers and shakers having the greatest impact on the global chemical sector.
NEW YORK and LONDON, December 2, 2011 - HedgeServ, a global fund administrator, was recognized by the HFMWeek 2011 Assets Under Administration Survey Part One: Single Managers as "arguably the most successful in terms of organic growth..." Gene Mannella, a co-founder of HedgeServ, credited the growth to HedgeServ's unique client service model and culture, saying, "While our competitors are cutting headcount to reduce costs, we are investing in professionals and technology." Sixty-eight administrators participated in the survey, which covered the six-month period from May 2011 to October 2011 and the twelve-month period from October 2010 to October 2011. HedgeServ increased its single fund manager AuA by 30% to $91 billion, outperforming the 5% average growth rate of other large administrators over the sixth-month period.
NEW YORK and LONDON, November 1, 2011 - Charities, philanthropists,companies, governments invited to join innovative global movement to give 'philanthropists a voice' Dame Stephanie Shirley, the British Government's Founding Ambassador for Philanthropy, today launched AmbassadorsForPhilanthropy.com, a global movement which brings together charities, companies, philanthropists and governments for a worldwide effort "to unleash global giving's potential".
NEW YORK and LONDON, October 31, 2011 - CD-adapco, the world's largest independent CFD-focused provider of engineering simulation solutions announced today the release of STAR-CCM+ v6.06.
- Oak Hill Advisors Announces Investment by General Atlantic, Robert M. Bass and Management
- Traders Bracing for Worst in 4Q 2011 According to FOREX.com Markets Outlook
- Scotiabank Designated as U.S. Primary Dealer
- CD-adapco Releases New Version of its Electric Machine Software, SPEED
- Chevron Phillips Chemical is the ICIS Company of the Year
- Mohamed S. Farsi Foundation Commits $500,000 to Scholarship Fund
- CD-adapco to Lead Major Industrial Battery Simulation Team
- GARP Risk Index Jumps on Concerns of Economic Slowdown, Sovereign Debt Issues, and Banking Fundamentals
- The ICIS Top 100 Chemical Companies Unveiled
- BGC Partners and Cantor Fitzgerald Globally Raised Approximately $12 Million on Charity Day to Commemorate the 10th Anniversary of 9/11
- ICIS Top 100 Chemical Distributors Revealed
- CORRECTION - ICIS: ICIS Top 100 Chemical Distributors Revealed
- Bumpy Roads Ahead for Investors as Uncertainty Remains High in 3Q 2011 According to FOREX.com Markets Outlook
- Moelis & Company Announces Appointment of Five Senior Directors to Form a Global Advisory Board
- GoldenSource Helps Buy and Sell Side Institutions Achieve a Consolidated View of Risk With EDM 8.3.1
- Bank of Ireland Bondholders Organize to Join Effort to Inject Required Capital, to Bolster Planned Capital Raising and to Oppose Announced Liability Management Exercise
- GARP Risk Index Hits Lowest Point Since Inception - Indicates Optimism About Global Market Conditions
- The Jones Group Acquires Kurt Geiger
- MarketAxess Launches Electronic Trading of Preferred Stocks and Asset-Backed Securities
- Caxton Associates Partners with Wadhwani Asset Management
- GAIN Capital to Acquire Deutsche Bank's dbFX Retail Foreign Exchange Trading Business
- AboveNet Infrastructure Supports Carrier Ethernet Standards for Interoperability
- ICIS Chemical Business Reveals Top 50 Chemical 3PLs
- SPEED's Electric Machine Software to Complement CD-adapco's Flagship Analysis Tool, STAR-CCM+
- GARP Risk Index Reaches New Low; Suggests U.S. Economic Recovery
- Six Firms, Based in the US and Europe, Complete Both Index and Single-Name Swaps
- Dr. Hugo Banziger, CRO at Deutsche Bank, Received Honors
- Introducing STAR-CCM+ v6.02: Engineering Success at Your Fingertips
- Humorous Branding Campaign with Tagline, 'It's your world. Trade It.' Endeavours to Demystify Rapidly Growing Retail Forex Market
- Acquisition Reflects KPMG Growth Strategy to Identify Service Opportunities for High Demand Market Sectors
- New Capability Enables Consumers to Use Any QR Code Scanning Application* or Their Phone's Camera to Easily Interact and Receive Multimedia Content
- Fourth Major Milestone Completed; Next Major Milestone is Hull Inflation
- Quarterly survey of risk management professionals finds debt leveraging, banking health, macroeconomic factors among top influences on economic risk
- SNR Denton Opening in Hong Kong
- U.S. Stimulus Measures Pave the Way for an Improved U.S. Outlook in the New Year; Gold and Silver to Shine Further; 2010 Eurozone Debt Crisis Far From Over