FRANKFURT, October 13, 2011 - New Peak September Month for Passengers and MTOWs - Despite Decline Airfreight Remains at High Level Fraport AG welcomed more than 5.3 million passengers at its Frankfurt Airport (FRA) home base in September 2011- a gain of more than four percent year-on-year.
LONDON, October 13, 2011 - Moved and humbled by the fact that blinding diseases can be prevented for as little as 25p, founder of Jemma Kidd Make Up, Jemma Kidd, speaks out on the shocking reality that 10 million people in Ethiopia suffer from disease causing blindness and 100% needlessly so.
LONDON, October 13, 2011 - - The Asian Awards, 18thOctober 2011 - Lloyds Banking Group Sponsors Business and Philanthropy Accolades at the Asian Awards The Asian community plays a vital role in the UK economy contributing 6% to the UK GDP Lloyds Banking Groupprovided 21.2 billion of committed gross lending to UK businesses, during the first halfof 2011, of which 6.7 billion was to SMEs Tuesday 18th October will see some of the world's most successful Asian stars in business, philanthropy, music, sport, the arts, science and cinema gather at the Asian Awards in London to celebrate the greatest achievers across all walks of life.
LONDON, October 13, 2011 - FxPro Financial Ltd (FxPro) a leading global forex broker today announced its operating metrics for the third quarter of 2011.
GIBRALTAR, October 13, 2011 - Carbon will be the world's biggest commodity market and it could become the world's biggest market overall Barclays Capital The Global carbon market reached $142 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach between $2 and $3 trillion by 2020 The voluntary carbon market grew in volume by 34% in 2010, exceeding the growth in the compliance market State of the Carbon Markets 2011 EcoSystems Marketplace & Bloomberg New Energy Finance The voluntary carbon market is forecast to grow 8 times from 2011 to 2020 In the voluntary carbon markets, Aviva, Dell, Coca Cola, Puma, Marks & Spencer, Qantas, HSBC, HP and many more including nearly all S&P 500 & FTSE 100 companies buy carbon credits Price appreciation and global expansion expected in the mid to long term driven by high demand from increasing international legislation and the ever growing need for companies to satisfy their CSR requirements Carbon credits are becoming more mainstream and are now SIPP approved with a number of widely recognised SIPP providers But how do you know where to buy carbon creditssafely? Purchase DIRECT from a long established and globally recognised carbon provider through UK HSBC banking routes Buy fully completed, issued VCS or above standard credits that you can view on the public registry PRIOR to purchase Have your credits held in the most secure environment under the custodianship of an FSA regulated company on one of the major recognised public carbon registries Enjoy your own unique web link access to view your purchases through the provider Genuine exit strategy available via the provider with established links to the major registries and exchanges By purchasing via a VeriSign trusted company from an established UK provider you will have access to the most secure, transparent end to end service with absolutely no hidden extras.
- Brightstar Continues Expansion into Africa through Multi-Service Agreement with MTN South Africa
- Boyer Allan Selects Paladyne Suite to Complete Technology Platform
- Anite Supports First-Class Testing Capabilities for CETECOM
- Jacobs Foundation Announces Laureates of the Klaus J. Jacobs Awards Endowed with 1.2 Million Swiss Francs
- Investing in African Mining Indaba and South African Airways Announce Strategic Partnership for the 2012 Annual Event
- AUO Sponsors Apollo VI with High-Efficiency Solar Cells in World Solar Challenge
- Actions for Chronic Pain Treatment Policy Needed
- IB Career-related Certificate Accepted as Regulated Qualification by Ofqual
- Benson Group Hosts International Packaging Group Meeting
- CorDEX Instruments Welcomes International Safety Certification Which Will Boost Global Sales
- The 125000th Vectron POS System Goes to Paris
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts Extends Digital Initiative With Autonomy Virage MediaBin
- RS Components Wins ‘Best eCommerce Marketing Initiative’ at the eCommerce Awards for Excellence
- International Armoured Vehicles Revamps its Look to Welcome Global Leaders and SMEs
- Magna Announces Cooperation Regarding Regulatory Investigation
- Finland Celebrates National Failure Day Today
- Four Forms of Financial Market Commentary from City Index
- Celebrus Technologies and Shop Direct to Attend Marketing Optimization Summit - Emetrics New York
- New Exclusive Range of Luxury Lighting
- Print-Rite Makes A Revolutionary Change in Printer Cartridge Application Systems by Introducing Groundbreaking Compatible Laser Toner Cartridges with its Own Patented Technology
- The Musical "The Sound of Music" Opens in Salzburg for the First Time
- iStrategy Global Digital Conference Announces its Best Ever Speaker Lineup
- Renault-Nissan Alliance Sets Industry Standards for Gender and Ethnic Diversity
- Third Quarter 2011 Results Date Notification - October 28, 2011
- Using Intoloop Kids to Record Your Child’s Life on the Timeline
- Nissan Unveils New Generation XTRONIC CVT and New Hybrid System for Front-Wheel Drive Vehicles
- Nissan Develops Next Generation Fuel Cell Stack
- ThoughtWorks Studios Releases Enhanced Mingle to Extend its Leadership in Agile Project Management Solutions
- New Telford T. H. Baker Store Presents Links of London Jewellery
- Praj Declares Q2 and HY2012 Results
- AVG bolsters support for UK Reseller and International Partner Community
- Three Steps to Unbreakable Bones on World Osteoporosis Day
- Ever Wondered What the Cloud Looks Like or How You Can View Your Favorite Social Media Site
- Lab Dom Launches Its First Regenerative Medicine Educational Conference in Middle East
- The Dortmund Insurance Brokers LEUE & NILL is Extending the International Contacts