OTTAWA, Ontario, November 17, 2011 - New office in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, to be led by veteran sales and business development executive Kinaxis, provider of RapidResponse Control Tower, a multi-enterprise planning and "what-if" simulation solution, today announced that it has opened its first European office in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
OTTAWA, Ontario, November 15, 2011 - Ireland's Leading Independent Telecom Operator Deploys Solutions from BTI Systems to Replace Core Network and Extend Service Reach BTI Systems, the networking company that creates high-capacity application-aware service infrastructures for the metro, today announced that Dublin-based telecom operator, Digiweb, has replaced its Dublin datacenter backbone network with packet optical networking solutions from BTI Systems.
OTTAWA, Ontario, November 15, 2011 - - BelAir Networks GigXone System Integrates with Carriers' Existing Networks and Billing Systems and Can Scale to Manage Tens of 1,000s of Multimode Access Points BelAir Networks, the leader in multimode small cell wireless systems for mobile and fixed carriers, today announced the GigXone™ small cell system for mobile carriers who are challenged to offer their customers sufficient network data capacity and wireless coverage in dense metropolitan areas, HotZones, office and school campus locations and for fixed carriers who want to offer wireless access outside.
OTTAWA, October 6, 2011 - The Private Sector Task Force of Regulated Professions and Industries (PSTF) has released its final report to G-20 Deputies.
OTTAWA, September 28, 2011 - Canadians are paying a very high cost for the preventable consequences of poverty when they could potentially save billions of dollars by investing to end poverty, according to a thought-provoking new report, The Dollars and Sense of Solving Poverty, published today by the National Council of Welfare.
- REMINDER: Minister Moore Makes an Announcement Concerning the 2011 Royal Tour
- Minister Moore Makes an Announcement Concerning the 2011 Royal Tour
- Bridgewater Systems to be Acquired by Amdocs
- Nordion Awards Contract for Phase III Clinical Trials to Theorem Clinical Research
- Media Advisory - Briefing Session for Canada Day 2011
- Media Advisory - ACCREDITATION Royal Tour 2011 - Tour of Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
- Best Medical Belgium Inc. Acquires MDS Nordion S.A.
- Preliminary Analysis Shows Treatment is Well-Tolerated and Consistently Delivered to Patients With Metastatic Liver Cancer
- Trial to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of TheraSphere When Added to Standard Kinase Inhibitor Therapy
- Nordion Announces Phase III Clinical Trial to Evaluate TheraSphere(R) for Liver Metastases in Colorectal Cancer Patients
- First Quarter Financial Results Demonstrate Stability for Nordion
- Best Medical Belgium Inc. to Purchase Nordion's Belgian Operations
- Evaluation of Patent Trends, Technology Evolution, and Product Innovation Indicates Potential Winners and Losers in the Technology Battles Facing Mobile Industry
- Lebanon to Strengthen Primary Health Care
- Improved Performance Across All Business Segments
- Priorities are to Maintain a Strong Balance Sheet and Create Value for Shareholders
- Nordion to Initiate Evaluation Process for Russian Supplied Molybdenum-99
- Verizon Wireless in Agreement With Bridgewater Systems for Network Products and Services Valued at US$56 Million
- Best Medical International Inc. Prospective Buyer of Nordion Belgium Operations
- Journal Under Editorial Leadership of Stanley Nattel, MD, FRSC, FRCPC, FACC, FHRS
- MDS Nordion Secures Exclusive Mo-99 Supply Through Framework Agreement
- Independent Testing Demonstrates PCRF and HSS Performance as Part of End-to-end Mobile Packet Core
- Iogen Corporation to Review Strategic Alternatives
- Breakthrough Clickable Video Technology Allows Retailer to Monetize Video Content on eCommerce Website
- SABMiller Angola Selects March Networks VideoSphere Solution
- Bridgewater's Mobile Solutions Available on Cisco Unified Computing System Platform
- Funding to Strengthen Development Policy Discussions and Contribute to More Equitable and Prosperous Societies
- UN Set to Finally Recognize Fundamental Human Right to Water
- Collaboration Will Assess New and Innovative Imaging Agents for Cancer Detection
- Eclipse Helios Annual Release Train Has Arrived
- AMITA Wins Prestigious EU Bomb Data System (EBDS) Contract
- IJI's New Process Template: Agile Use Cases and Microsoft's Visual Studio 2010 has Reduced Development Time and Costs at Swedish Insurer Lansforsakringar AB
- XELERANCE Takes top Prize in Security at Prestigious FOSE IT Trade Show
- New Report Shows Significant Share Gain in Mobile Policy Segment
- Interoperability testing of Bridgewater Home Subscriber Server and Policy Controller underway with LTE ecosystem partners