ROMSEY, England, December 1, 2011 - Roke Manor Research, a Chemring group company, has appointed Chris Slack as Signals Intelligence Business Development Manager.
ROMSEY, England, November 18, 2011 - Roke Manor Research, a Chemring Group company, is part of the Team Mercury industry consortium that has been awarded a contract to deliver the Ministry of Defence's I3M programme.
ROMSEY, England, September 6, 2011 - Roke Manor Research has joined forces with Marshall Land Systems to provide a mobile surveillance and Electronic Warfare (EW) capability for Marshall's unmanned ground vehicle platforms.
ROMSEY, UK, August 2, 2011 - Roke Manor Research today launches VTA (Visual Target Analysis), the first moving target indicator system which immediately tracks and maps vehicle and personnel movement within real-time UAV surveillance footage.
ROMSEY, England, June 28, 2011 - Roke Manor Research today launches 'Battlefield Connect', a portable wireless broadband base station which creates a private communications network for military tactical deployments, whilst significantly enhancing spectrum use.
- Roke Launches Most Advanced Lawful Intercept and Cyber Probe
- Roke Electronic Warfare System Wins Queen's Award for Enterprise
- Roke Launches Technology First to Make Smartphones Smarter
- Roke Wins Deal to Supply Black Kite MRAs
- Roke Launches World's First Wide Area Coverage Femtocell
- Roke Appointed as the UK Government Approved HAIPE Conformance Test Facility
- Roke Extends Electronic Warfare Capability with TriQuad System
- Roke Appoints Royal Marine to Drive Forward Electronic Warfare Strategy
- Roke Launches Smart Technology for LTE Base Stations
- New Roke Service Will Ease the Compliance and Performance Challenges of Multi-Mode Mobile Development
- LED Screen Supplier Massteknik to Partner Panasonic in Major Forthcoming Sports Events
- Massteknik UK Wins Tender to Screen Cricket’s Most Action-Packed Year Ever!