ROTTERDAM, The Netherlands, December 5, 2011 - Adfortel introduces a new feature to its Mobile Marketing service VoiceAds providing real time targeting and more reach.
ROTTERDAM, the Netherlands and GHENT, Belgium, December 1, 2011 - Funds will be Used to Progress Differentiated Therapeutic Antibody Programs into Clinical Development arGEN-X, a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of human monoclonal antibodies from its proprietary SIMPLE Antibody™ platform, announced today the closing of a EUR 27.5 million (USD 37 million) Series B fundraising round, which was oversubscribed.
ROTTERDAM, the Netherlands, November 15, 2011 - VSTEP is proud to announce that itsNAUTIS Full Mission Bridge Simulator has received the Class A certification fromDet Norske Veritas AS (DNV).
ROTTERDAM, The Netherlands, October 25, 2011 - Largest independent oil and energy company of Western Europe The legal merger between North Sea Group (NSG) and Argos Oil (Argos) has come into effect today.
ROTTERDAM, The Netherlands, September 7, 2011 - SIMPLE Antibody™ platform continues to demonstrate clear advantagesin therapeutic antibody discovery arGEN-X, a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of human monoclonal antibodies using its proprietary SIMPLE Antibody™ platform, will provide an update on this year's significant corporate progress during a presentation by its CEO Tim Van Hauwermeiren at the BioPharm America conference in Boston, MA, USA (www.ebdgroup.com/bpa/).
- Skyline Diagnostics and Clavis Pharma to Collaborate on Patient Selection Biomarker Discovery for Leukemia Drug elacytarabine
- arGEN-X Announces Non-exclusive License with Biowa for Potelligent Technology
- Skyline Diagnostics Establishes Research Collaboration With Janssen
- Adfortel Launches Unique Mobile Advertising Service With Yesss! in Austria
- 125 Masterpieces
- Adfortel in the Cloud(s) With New Version of VoiceAds Engine Campaign Manager
- Largest Independent Energy Supplier of Western Europe in the Making
- Japanese Artist Ayako Rokkaku in Kunsthal Rotterdam
- Dutch Firm Launches World's First Diagnostic Chip That Combines DNA Technologies to Rapidly Classify AML Patients
- Adfortel Appoints Managing Director Austria
- Sonorys and Adfortel Join Forces to Introduce VoiceAds in Europe
- World-first Push Notification Option for Feature and Nokia Phones Goes Live to 88 Million Subscribers, Generating New VAS Revenue and Network Loyalty for Operators
- arGEN-X Signs Discovery and Development Alliance With Lilly
- Two Aon Executives Honored as "Women to Watch" by Business Insurance
- Pensions Top List of Salary Sacrifice Options for European Workers
- Disconnection with 3rd party VoIP applications continues
- Download figures across multiple global app stores, Ovi and GetJar, illustrate unilateral demand for all-in-one open mobile communications application
- New language support will dramatically increase Nimbuzz's base of close to seven million users in the MENA region
- Irish and British Workers Most Likely in Europe to be Looking for a New Job by End of 2010; the Dutch and Belgian are Staying Put
- European Workers Want to Retire Abroad… and Ideally to the Sun
- EUR 40 Billion+ Potential Cost to European Employers
- Novel Platform Set to Transform Human Therapeutic Antibody Discovery & Development
- Erick van Egeraat Wins International Competition for Dynamo Stadium in Moscow
- Trading House Makes Quantum Leap on Food Commodity Markets With EUR 100 Million Take-Over
- A Third of European Workers Unhappy With Government Policy to Raise Retirement Age in Their Country
- Integron Research Launches new Company Yorizon
- Groundbreaking NAUTIS Maritime Simulator Introduced at Asia Pacific Maritime 2010 Expo
- arGEN-X SIMPLE Antibody(TM) Platform set to Transform Therapeutic Antibody Discovery & Development
- Leading Handset Manufacturers Announce Support for the JIL Widget Specification, Allowing Support for Richer Applications
- JIL Continues to Drive Innovation in the Mobile Apps Space by Committing to Offer API Specifications Royalty-Free to Wireless Service Providers Around the Globe
- Option for Signing up for Exclusive Powerboat Rally
- Personal 'Risk Assessment' Reduces Unnecessary Biopsies by 33%, Confirms Latest ERSPC Findings
- arGEN-X Concludes EUR 12.5 Million Series A Financing Round
- Leading Handset Manufacturers to Support the Joint Innovation Lab (JIL) Initiative
- NRC Handelsblad ePaper now Also Available on eReaders and iPhone