FRANKFURT, Germany and MOSCOW, December 16, 2011 - Free-To-Play Online First-Person Shooter to be launched in Russia and the CIS countries Mail.Ru Group Limited (LSE: MAIL), the largest internet company in Eastern Europe and the leader of the Russian online gaming market, and Crytek GmbH ("Crytek"), one of the world's leading independent development studios for interactive entertainment, announced today that they signed a publishing deal for Warface.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 16, 2011 - Just like most of European countries, Ukraine has low security risks for conducting business in the country in 2012.
OXFORD, England, December 15, 2011 - USPS delivers over five times more letters per delivery employee than Germany's Deutsche Post Emerging market providers improve performance: Turkey's PTT leads, Russia Post shows strongest improvement among BRIC nations A review of the performance of universal postal service providers (USPs) in the G20 group of world's wealthiest nations, published today by Oxford Strategic Consulting (OSC), has found that the United States Postal Service (USPS) achieved the best overall ranking among operators.
BRUSSELS, December 15, 2011 - Russia's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) will spur an increase in mutual Russian-European investment, and European companies should look East to the Russian market for new sources of growth.
WU HU, China, December 12, 2011 - With the end of 2011 nearing, Christmas is drawing closer.
- Bobsleigh and Luge Federations Extend Partnership With Conceptum Sport Logistics
- Forex Broker Tadawul FX Announces the Launch of its Russian Website
- International Observers Comment on the Validity of Russian Elections
- IMG Partners LTD Selects IntraLinks
- "Russia Deserves European Confidence and to be Confident as a European Partner", Frattini Says
- Mobile TeleSystems Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2011
- Russia is Exploring New Financing Opportunities in the Global Marketplace
- Mega Tourism Resort Project in North Caucasus Mountains Becomes First Russian Entry to Win a Prestigious International Commercial Real Estate Development MIPIM Award
- Russians Direct Investment Fund: Cross-border Investments in Infrastructure, Agriculture and Other Sectors Needed to Restore Growth to the Global Economy
- Russian Language Update to Standards for Medicines Quality Released
- Russian Northern Caucasus Resorts Signs Landmark Investment Agreement with Korean Western Power and CHT Korea
- German Firm Operating from Moscow’s Financial Center Produces one of the World’s Best Fund Performances with +30% over Past Three Months, 38% pa over Four Years
- Russian Direct Investment Fund CEO Kirill Dmitriev Takes Part in Meeting of International Advisory Board for the Creation of an International Financial Center in Moscow
- Indian Employees Most Positive of All the BRIC Countries
- Russia Nuclear Industry Optimistic - Despite Fukushima
- Russia Facilitates a Constructive International Dialogue on the Improvement of the Investment Climate in Russia
- Becoming an Information Society: The Russian Federation at ITU Telecom World 2011 in Geneva
- MetaQuotes Software Corp. Launched MQL5 Cloud Network
- MetaTrader 5 - Now on Android-Powered Devices
- Russian Direct Investment Fund and China Investment Corporation Announce the Russia-China Investment Fund
- Ukraine’s Major Euro-2012 Arena Reopens After Grand Renovation
- Gearing Up for Russian IPOs
- English Artist Fooled Russian Security Service
- British Airways Adds First and Business Class to Moscow Flights
- ‘Global Aluminium Market Will be Worth $99.9bn in 2011,’ Says Latest visiongain Report
- The Pre-Auction Show of CF Art Group’s Project "A MASTERPIECE AND A COLLECTOR" Bares the Modern Art’s Contradictions and Guarantees the Auction Price of Approximately $1,000,000 USD
- Ukraine can Reduce South Stream Construction Cost by 80 Percent
- Russian Direct Investment Fund Announces International Advisory Board
- Russian Direct Investment Fund CEO Kirill Dmitriev Makes Case for Investing in Russia
- Gearing Up for Russian IPOs
- IBS Group Ranked by IDC as Russia’s Largest IT Services Provider in 2010
- Russian Direct Investment Fund Announces Key Appointments
- Munich Conference Calls for Greater Bi-lateral Relations Between Germany and Russia and for Closer Economic and Political Ties with the EU
- Dassault Falcon Presents Large Cabin Fleet at Jet Expo 2011 in Russia
- New International Pharmaceutical Company Pro Bono Bio Launched Today