LONDON, September 13, 2011 - Rocketseed announced the introduction of Rocketseed Mail, an Email 2.0 digital marketing solution that revolutionizes the way companies think about their everyday email correspondence.
LONDON, September 13, 2011 - - On 15th September 2011, TeleTracking will host a symposium demonstrating how patient flow automation and RTLS solutions function in a hospital environment, utilising the ground breaking live testing laboratory at The Health Informatics Research Laboratories, The University of Wales Swansea.
NEW YORK, September 13, 2011 - STBN Records announced today the release of a new song "You Don't Wanna Start It," a single from the upcoming album by Elektrica.
LONDON, September 13, 2011 - -farfetch.com is putting its weight behind a campaign to bring the exhibition of the late designer's work back to his home town- A petition to bring the Met's record breaking exhibition "Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty" to the UK has been gaining steam and farfetch.com, which gives customers access to the best designer boutiques in one easy to shop website, say they fully support bringing the exhibition to the late designer's home town.
FRANKFURT, Germany, September 13, 2011 - Johnson Controls' ie:3 concept car makes its European debut Cross reference: Picture is available via epa european pressphoto agency and can be downloaded free of charge at: www.presseportal.de/pm/19526?keygroup=bild Johnson Controls today showcased its ie:3 concept car for the first time in Europe at the Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) in Frankfurt.
- City Index Offers Free Training for Traders
- Augere Undertakes Network Expansion with Huawei’s SingleRAN WiMAX Solutions in Bangladesh
- Honda Civic: Design & Quality
- Movianto Launches Services in International Freight Management and Transportation Solutions
- Frutarom Strengthens and Enhances its Market Presence in the USA and Completes the Fifth Acquisition in 2011: Frutarom Acquires the American Company Flavor Systems International Inc.
- BonitaSoft Closes $11 Million Series B Funding to Fuel Continued Worldwide Growth and Momentum
- Next Generation Collaborative Work Management Software Sparks Innovation and Drives Dramatic Productivity
- International Students More Satisfied Than Apple Customers
- David Rubenstein Named CEO of BlueMountain Europe
- Optical Art Offers Superior State-of-the-Art Post-Production Services
- Metering Europe in Amsterdam Looks at how Utilities can Meet Smart Meter Targets by 2020
- Dassault Falcon Presents Large Cabin Fleet at Jet Expo 2011 in Russia
- TTL: Vienna Magic of Advent 2011
- Mobile Interactive Group Acquires Global Micropayments Business, Zaypay
- UK MoD Selects Raytheon BBN Technologies' Boomerang Shooter Detection System
- Northrop Grumman and CEA Demonstrate Scalable CEAFAR Next-Generation Phased Array Sensor System
- AmSafe Awarded $45M Contract from Boeing
- ReportsnReports - Cloud Computing Market, Australia Market Research, Trends in Trade Book Retailing 2011
- TALON Laser-Guided Rocket Team Completes Key Development Milestone
- Mctrax Recording Artist Tobi Eligible for Voting in 9 Categories for the 2012 Grammy Awards
- Independent Review Increases Nido’s Prospective Resources Estimates
- Business Bundle Offers Executive Boost to Corporate Travellers
- Digital Marketing Leaders Covario and Kenshoo Form Strategic Alliance and Joint Offering
- "KULTAN: The World Beyond" Launches the International Open Beta
- Lilly Invests $30 Million in Partnership to Address Non-Communicable Diseases
- Hertie School Publishes Study on impact of Deutsche Brse AG-NYSE Euronext Merger on European Markets
- Mapping the Changing Landscape of Mozambique’s Coal Industry
- Rugby World Cup Car Hire - Still Available from 24 per day
- NHS Northamptonshire Chief Executive John Parkes Accepts Visiting Professorship
- InTechnology Sits Comfortably With Barker and Stonehouse
- Call for Nominations for the 3rd International "One World Award" 2012
- Acision Launches Collect SMS and Prepaid SMS Reply Services
- Molecular Devices Announces ImageXpress Micro XL High-Content Screening System
- Fasthosts Warns Small Firms Not to Spam Their Customers
- President of Johnson Controls Automotive Experience Receives 2011 Eurostar Award for Acquisition Strategy