LIVERPOOL, England, September 5, 2011 - Littlewoods Europe has Predicted the Dream Dozen Toys for Christmas 2011.
NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, September 5, 2011 - Prorail has expressed its intent to award the contract for the construction of the new OV (public transport) terminal in Breda to Ballast Nedam and Hurks.
SYDNEY, September 5, 2011 - Adjustable leverage and automatic stop losses provide additional investor protection Totally automated trading CMC Markets is raising the bar for Australian CFD providers with the launch of its CMC Tracker platform for Australian investors.
GRENOBLE, France, September 5, 2011 - McPhy Energy, a leader in solid hydrogen storage technology, has announced that Nottingham University has chosen the company's solution for mid-term storage of renewable energy in a residential micro-grid under its "Creative Energy Homes" (CEH) project.
OSLO, Norway, September 5, 2011 - Aspiro TV, Europe's leading provider of TV and video streaming services introduce a ground-breaking new multi-screen platform for its compelling TV and video streaming services, allowing telcos, broadcasters, content owners and advertisers access to augment the video experience by adding contextual web-based interactive content and services to the live TV or Video on Demand services.
- 2011 Finalists Named in the Process Excellence Networks’ Indian Process Excellence Awards
- Majestic MRSS, One of Asia’s Largest Independent Market Research Companies, Appoints Kelly Services to Power its Rapidly Growing Business in the Indian Market
- Terry Morgan Joins Boxwood Board
- What is the Secret of Turning Website Browsers Into Buyers?
- UAE Exchange - the Trusted Partner of the Corporate World
- Arctic15 to Pull Together the Nordic and Baltic Startup Ecosystem
- Zoopla Launches Its Biggest TV Campaign to Date
- Alex Solar is Proud to Announce Dr. Ximing Dai as the New Chief Technology Officer
- GET Selects Pace to Deliver Pioneering Converged Services Platform
- Are you Britain’s Next Top Beef Jerky Model?
- ReportsnReports - Middleware Messaging Market, HIV Market Outlook & Next-Generation Protein and Peptide Therapeutics
- CMC Markets Announces Tightest Ever Spreads From 0.7pts
- Reopening of the Museum der Kulturen Basel / Museum der Kulturen Basel - A Place for Encounters and Inspiration
- Isolux Infrastructure Wins a Further 247 km of Power Lines in Brazil
- Maxatec Announce New Software Development Kits (SDKs) for Sewoo Mobile Label and Receipt Printers
- City Index Company Reporting Calendar 5th September 2011
- A Concentrate of Innovation for Your Business
- Valdoxan (Agomelatine): new Evidence Shows Significant Efficacy in Treatment of Anxiety in Depressed Patients
- ‘Arctic Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Market to be Worth $11.93bn in 2011′ Says Latest visiongain Report
- ‘Latest Report Forecasts Significant Spending in the Oil & Gas Drilling Technologies Market in 2011′ Says Visiongain
- On the Beach: Ibiza Rocks 2011 to Close with a Bang
- Address the Threat Landscape of Cyber Attacks
- Ubitus GameCloud(R) Technology on the First Batch of LTE Devices in European Market with Deutsche Telekom in IFA 2011
- Women’s Car Insurance Lies Outstrip Men
- DATAFORT Launches Hi-5 Business Continuity Service for Microsoft Exchange Server - Unique Exchange Server Backup
- Celebrations of Freddie Mercury’s Life and Outstanding Contribution to Music all set to Continue on the 18th October
- The Osaka Study Evaluated a Typical European Transplant Population and Showed Similar Efficacy for ADVAGRAF and PROGRAF in Renal Transplantation at the Same 0.2MG/KG Starting Dose
- Trading the FTSE and the Dow Jones With City Index
- Fonterra and First Milk Announce Whey Protein Joint Venture
- Total Carbide Launches New Intraform(TM) Process at Offshore Europe 2011
- Altera Showcases the Industry’s Latest Advancements in Broadcast Video Solutions at IBC 2011
- Win Four Paris Trips Over Four Weeks With AnyTrip.com
- New Mayfair Restaurant THIRTY SIX by Nigel Mendham now Open
- Win an all Inclusive Holiday With Travelsupermarket.com
- Business Monitor International Launches a Brand New Nordics Power Report