AMSTERDAM, September 6, 2011 - Gains US Patent Protection for Proprietary AAV Intellectual Property Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics (Euronext: AMT), a leader in the field of human gene therapy, today announced that it has entered into an exclusive license agreement with the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) for use of adeno-associated virus serotype 5 (AAV5)-based gene therapy vectors for liver and brain indications.
ZUTPHEN, The Netherlands, September 6, 2011 - Cryo-Save Switzerland was positively reviewed by Swissmedic, Switzerland's government agency for therapeutic products.
PALM BEACH, Florida, September 6, 2011 - Discover Now How Getting Current Market Information On Break Away Penny Stocks Could Benefit You! www.clubpennystocks.com The US leader in microcap alerts, offers its high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best picks around! Clubpennystocks provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive alerts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential to deliver gains of 100% - 200% or more.
LONDON, September 6, 2011 - -London College of Fashion is to open its first ever pop-up boutique stocked with exclusive pieces from its young designers- London College of Fashion has announced it will be opening "College Shop", the college's first ever pop-up shop, in early September.
MANCHESTER, England, September 6, 2011 - - Manchester Metropolitan University Finds Over 90% of own-Label Products are Just as Good, if not Better Than, the Leading Brands As food prices continue to rise, shoppers are feeling the squeeze and, according to a recent report by Which?, 41% of Brits are buying more own-label ranges than a year ago.
- Total Gym Confidence: Take Weightplan’s New ‘Gym Training ‘ iPhone App for a Workout
- Northrop Grumman Highlights Defence and Security Capabilities at DSEi Exhibition and Conference, London
- Amakem Raises 18m in a Series a Round to Advance its Ophthalmology Drug Development Programs
- Powwownow: Tech Savvy Brits Grab Smartphones
- Roke Joins Industry Alliance to Develop Most Advanced UGV Platform
- OAG Announces Real-Time Notification of Flight Schedule Changes
- Promotions Galore, Round the Year, at UAE Exchange
- The World’s Leading Integrated Marketing Solutions Event, TFM&A Marks its Footprint in India
- GSMA Announces Call for Entries for 17th Annual Global Mobile Awards
- High-Level Neurotech Summit Brings Companies, Researchers and Investors Together in Helsinki
- Acentic Moves from Satellite to the Cloud for Faster, More Reliable HD Movie and Content Distribution to Hotels
- Horgos (Korgas) in the Spotlight at China-Eurasia Expo
- Impressive Energy Saving Figures for GlaxoSmithKline Using Insulating Luxasolar Window Films
- World Cyber Games Kick-off 2011 Samsung Mobile Challenge in Europe
- BBVA Joins Synaptic Digital Client Roster
- Fi India 2011 Opens Doors to the Food Industry and Professionals Across the Globe
- The Online Platform That Told the Public’s Story During the England Riots
- Bentall Kennedy Ranked 1st in Americas and 5th Globally for ESG Performance in Commercial Real Estate
- Skyline Diagnostics and Clavis Pharma to Collaborate on Patient Selection Biomarker Discovery for Leukemia Drug elacytarabine
- Graduates Often on Less pay Than School Leavers, Report Guardian Jobs
- Next Generation Trevo System Launched in Europe - Trevo Pro
- Mobile TeleSystems Announces Financial Results for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2011
- Athletes Given Helping Hand by Virgin Trains:
- WWE Appoints Burst Media as UK Online Ad Sales Partner
- Verismo Networks Showcases Globally Deployed Broadband TV Solutions at IBC Amsterdam
- LIOS Technology Enters Canadian High Temperature DTS Applications After Agreement With Opsens
- MarketsandMarkets: Global WiMAX TDD/FDD Spectrum Analysis and Forecast (2011-2016)
- Eurostar app Turns Phone Into a Ticket to Europe
- Mobile Trading: a New World of Spread Betting
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Teleste at IBC 2011: OTT - Golden Opportunity to Become a Central Hub for All Content
- New Accountancy Jobs up 5%, Bucking Flat Trend Elsewhere
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Fetal and Neonatal Care Equipment Market Forecast (2011-2016)
- Fried Frank Expands Global Corporate Platform in Asia With Addition of Three Partners
- Pace Maps the Road to the Connected Home at IBC 2011