SUNNYVALE, California, November 29, 2011 - Molecular Devices, LLC, the prominent source of powerful software for the bioresearch imaging industry, today announced the release of a much-anticipated customizable extension to its suite of easy-to-use image processing and analysis tools.
SUNNYVALE, California, November 21, 2011 - BARRX Medical Inc., a leader in developing minimally invasive medical devices used in conjunction with endoscopy to remove precancerous tissue from the gastrointestinal tract, announces today that they have signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Covidien. Covidien is a leading global provider of healthcare products and a worldwide leader in advanced energy-based devices. Covidien will acquire all of the outstanding capital stock of BARRX, a private company, for approximately $325 million, with additional future earn out payments possible upon achievement of company milestones. The transaction, subject to customary closing conditions, is expected to be completed by January 31, 2012.
SUNNYVALE, California, November 18, 2011 - Today, Molecular Devices, LLC, announced the release of IonWorks Barracuda Software v2.0 for the IonWorks Barracuda Automated Electrophysiology System.
SUNNYVALE, California, November 8, 2011 - Molecular Devices, LLC, a leader in bioanalytical systems for drug discovery, life science research, and bioassay/test development, today announced the launch of the MicroMax Low Volume Microplate which offers researchers the benefit of measuring up to sixty-four samples per plate on the SpectraMax microplate readers.
SUNNYVALE, California, October 27, 2011 - Today, Molecular Devices, LLC, a leader in bioanalytical systems for drug discovery, life science research, and bioassay/test development, today announced the launch of SoftMax Pro 6 Microplate Data and Analysis Software.
- Centrify Delivers Robust Support for Canonical’s New Ubuntu 11.10 Release to Enable Secure Desktop, Server and Cloud Computing
- MetaMorph NX Software Module From Molecular Devices Sheds New Light on Multidimensional Datasets From the Inside Out
- Crocus and IBM Sign Technology Development and Patent License Agreements
- Molecular Devices Announces ImageXpress Micro XL High-Content Screening System
- Molecular Devices Releases Breakthrough TUNE Technology, Now Part of the SpectraMax Paradigm Multi-Mode Microplate Detection Platform
- Molecular Devices University to Offer a Range of Valuable Training Courses
- Intuity Medical Closes $76 Million Series D Financing
- Molecular Devices Continues to Lead the Way in Quality Control and Validation Compliance With a New ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation
- Molecular Devices Enables Intuitive Functionality at Your Fingertips on the Apple iPad with the Latest SoftMax Pro Software
- Genetix Joins Molecular Devices: Combining Businesses to be in a Better Position to Serve Customers
- Crocus Introduces Breakthrough Magnetic-Logic-Unit (MLU) Technology
- The Institute of Cancer Research Deploys Centrify’s Solution to Centrally Manage Apple Mac Systems within Active Directory
- Panasas Introduces ActiveStor 11, Delivering Cost-Effective Parallel Storage for High Performance Computing and Big Data Workloads
- Telegent Expands Mobile TV Market with Internal Antenna and Entertainment Services Platform
- Molecular Devices Launches the GenePix(R) SL50 Slide Loader and GenePix(R) Pro 7.2 Software
- ALICE Supercomputer Runs Computationally Intensive Research With Panasas High Performance Storage
- Crocus Technology Strikes $300 Million Financing Deal with RUSNANO to Build Advanced MRAM Manufacturing Facility in Russia
- Molecular Devices' SpectraMax(R) M5e Multi-Mode Microplate Reader Chosen to be the First Microplate Reader in Space by NanoRacks, LLC for NASA's International Space Station
- Molecular Devices to Distribute FCS Express 4 Image Cytometry Software
- This Recognition of Clinical Benefits Across Europe is Supported by Five-Year Outcomes for Low-Risk Prostate Cancer Patients Treated in Five Sessions
- Innovative AP400 Mobile Edge access point platform designed to deliver IT comprehensive and flexible multi-function capabilities to securely scale, manage and assure service levels while reducing costs
- Molecular Devices Launches Comprehensive Online Knowledge Base
- Meru grows its distribution abilities within Europe to help customers address Wi-Fi reliability and density challenges in the enterprise
- Practice Guidelines Confirm Utility of Endoscopic Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) for the Treatment of Barrett's Esophagus
- Meru's innovations address Layer 2 congestion collapse to dynamically deliver high-performance 802.11n networks and support proliferation of iPads, iPhones, and Android mobile devices in the enterprise
- Intuity Medical Secures $20M Credit Facility From Silicon Valley Bank and Oxford Finance Corporation
- Secure Cloud Login Solutions from Nordic Edge and Yubico Successfully Deployed in Government of Turkey
- YubiKey Integrates With VeriSign(R) Identity Protection Authentication Service From Symantec to Strengthen Secure Online Login Options
- Groundbreaking Virtual Port(TM) Technology Delivers Switch-like performance for Enterprises with Growing Density of iPads, Androids, iPhones and other Smart Mobile Devices
- Partnership Expected to Expand Molecular Test Offering in Developing Country Markets
- Partnership brings together leaders in private cloud industry
- ElectricCommander 3.8 bridges the gap between private cloud infrastructure and software development tasks
- 65nm mobile TV receiver delivers industry-leading picture quality, reduces size and power consumption
- Launch of New MetaMorph(R) Software From Molecular Devices Streamlines Imaging Workflow to Ensure Ease of Use and Increase Customer Efficiency
- Leader in free-to-air mobile TV doubles shipments in last year, offers predictions for 2011