Transportation / Trucking / Railroad
WOLVERHAMPTON, England, December 16, 2011 - Parcel carrier APC Overnight has reported that record volumes of parcels are being handled in the run up to Christmas.
CARDIFF, Wales, December 16, 2011 - Confused.com has revealed that the government's midnight switch-off of lights on UK roads, implemented since 2010, poses safety risks to drivers.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - With winter fast approaching, CTEK, the leading developer of intelligent lead-acid Battery Chargers, has released the following ten maintenance tips to ensure that vehicles run smoothly, and safely, during the colder, more hazardous months.
PARIS, December 15, 2011 - Mood Media Installs its Signature Digital Signage Player Across the Clear Channel France Screen Network Mood Media France, a subsidiary of Mood Media Corporation (TSX: MM) (LSE: MM), the world's largest in-store media specialist announces the signature of a strategic partnership with Clear Channel France.
Macronix’s Serial Flash to be Used with Freescale’s Qorivva(TM) MPC5645S Microcontroller for Automotive Dashboard Display
HSINCHU, Taiwan, December 15, 2011 - Macronix International Co., Ltd.
- Glasgow Subway Selects Otis for Major Modernization Project
- G20 Postal Services Report: United States Postal Service (USPS) Ranked Number One in the World
- Menon & Menon Ltd. Recognised as Leader of Tomorrow (Auto/ Auto Component Category)
- OAG Cargo Celebrates The Successful Launch Of ‘The New Standard For Air Freight Rate Management’ With Their Enhanced AFRA Product
- Gary Lineker and INGENIE Encourage Young Drivers to Stay Safe on the Road This Christmas
- Consumers Face Inflated Prices for Last Minute Christmas Parcel Deliveries
- HNA Group and Bravia Capital Complete Acquisition of GE SeaCo
- New Mobile Resource Management Solution by Appear and Qnamic Improves Rail Operators Operational Efficiency
- Carloan4u.co.uk Invites You to Understand More About Car Finance
- Azure Dynamics and RhneSelmer Target Up To 400 Transit Connect Electric Van Sales Annually in Norway
- Christmas and New Year Services on Virgin Trains
- Azure Dynamics’ Transit Connect Electric Rated # 3 On EPA Top 10 Fuel-Efficient List for 2012
- OAG Unveils Analysis of the Crucial Role Air Travel Plays in the Economic Development of New Countries
- Chery International: Creating Christmas Warmth With Exciting Prizes
- Iceways, a New Generaton Winter Tyre From Lassa to Enjoy the Winter Driving Safely
- The Hertz Corporation Wins Awards For Human Resources Programs
- Reduced Rent-A-Car Rates From Hertz Drive Travel to Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Alexia S4 to Strengthen Shell Marine Products Market Share
- "SAFEBALLS" - Ground-breaking new Safety Technology from Austria Prevents Explosions in Fuel Tanks
- Bike Trader in Vespa Scooter Giveaway
- Air China to Open Direct Flights Between Beijing and Copenhagen
- Paris to Host Inaugural "New Cities Summit" in May 2012
- Wider Choice On Home Insurance as Esure And Sheilas’ Wheels Join comparethemarket.com
- Bobsleigh and Luge Federations Extend Partnership With Conceptum Sport Logistics
- Advantage Rent a Car Opens Eight New Locations Across Europe
- Northrop Grumman’s Airport Surface Movement System Achieves Certification for Airport Operations in China
- With Driving Costs Soaring 14% in the Last Year, Drivers Need to Save Where They Can, Says CTEK
- Sir Richard Branson’s Vision for UK Rail
- Aviation Partners Addresses Airbus Lawsuit
- Carrentals.co.uk Launches 12 Days of Christmas Competition, Supporting StreetSmart
- Hertz Rental Customers Offered Legendary Supercars for Hire in the UK
- Air China to Add Beijing-London Gatwick Rotations Next Year
- Motorists Will Pay the Price of a Drink Driving Conviction This Christmas
- South West Trains Launch Mobile Website to Improve Passenger Information
- What is the Future for Small and Mid-Scale LNG in Southeast Asia?