COPENHAGEN, Denmark, December 16, 2011 - Since mid-September, the design chain ORDNING&REDA has opened four new outlets, and the company's first webshop is currently in the making, and set to open in the New Year.
LONDON and AMSTERDAM, December 16, 2011 - NTT Europe consolidates European footprint amid plans for eastern European expansion NTT Europe, a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com), announced today that it has expanded the reach of the NTT Communications' Tier 1 Global IP Network in Europe with a new Point of Presence (PoP) in EvoSwitch, Amsterdam, one of the top energy efficient data centres in Europe.
CANTON, Massachusetts, December 15, 2011 - - Opening in Xi'An, China marks milestone in Dunkin' Donuts' worldwide growth; -Dunkin' Donuts also celebrates additional new restaurant openings this month around the world, including locations in Bogota, Colombia; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; and Kingsland, Ga.
CHICAGO and GLASGOW, Scotland, December 15, 2011 - - Market demand spurs award-winning CRM provider to recruit new hires and broaden its presence around the world Sword Ciboodle, a global provider of customer engagement solutions, today announced that in response to tremendous customer interest and market demand the company will enter 2012 with plans for double digit growth in staff across its regional locations around the world.As part of this growth, the company plans to double its North American operations, hiring project managers, business analysts and technical architects to meet the increasing demand for its software in the region.
NEW YORK, December 14, 2011 - - Move significantly increases agency's digital and social media capabilities in Asia Pacific Cohn & Wolfe (www.cohnwolfe.com) announced today it has signed an agreement to acquire XPR, one of Singapore's largest independent communications agencies, with additional offices in Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Now Italian and Spanish Fans can Easily and Effortlessly Compare Ticket Prices Thanks to the Launch of Bigtickeshop.it and Bigticketshop.es.
- Virgin Holidays Unwraps its First Standalone Shop Just in Time for Christmas
- Zephyr Associates Continues Expansion of U.K. Office
- Chery International: Creating Christmas Warmth With Exciting Prizes
- FENTON Opens London Office
- Cobone.com Hits 1 Million Subscriber Mark
- FX Transparency Opens London Office on Growing FX TCA Demand
- Advantage Rent a Car Opens Eight New Locations Across Europe
- Shinetech Software Inc. Announces Expansion in Global Markets and Strong Customer Growth
- Dean & DeLuca Comes to Singapore
- Bausch + Lomb and Technolas Perfect Vision Announce CE Mark Approval for VICTUS Femtosecond Laser Platform
- INetU Expands its Exclusive Gated Community Cloud into Europe
- Bennigan’s Launches Mideast Expansion Drive
- BNK Petroleum Inc. Announces German Fractured Carbonate Project
- Xodus Group Secures $1 Million Worth of Contracts in Gulf of Mexico
- Global Business Events Company GDS International to Expand its Cardiff Office in 2012
- Tradeweb Introduces Australian Government Bond Marketplace
- Cohn & Wolfe Triples Size in Greater China With Acquisition of impactasia
- Tagetik Opens Up in Australia
- Kobojo Opens an Office in Berlin, Germany, and Will Further Grow in Europe
- Allied World Announces New Operating License in Malaysia
- Preval Signs Exclusive Distribution Agreement for Sales in Turkey
- e-ImageData Corp. Announces Availability of Distributorship Opportunities Worldwide
- DeCoro to Begin Manufacturing Leather Sofas in Cambodia
- Hilco Announces New Office in Madrid
- Adform Pursues Southern European Growth - And Opens a Branch in Spain
- Longlife Re-open Oxford Depot
- ClickandFlirt.com Launches in Australia and Canada
- Kinaxis Opens European Office to Meet Increased Demand in the Region
- Unilens Expands Distribution of C-Vue Advanced HydraVUE Silicone Hydrogel Custom Lenses to Europe, Appointing No. 7 Contact Lens as Exclusive UK Distributor
- Hamilton Lane Expands London Investment Team
- Sabio Opens Singapore Service Hub to Strengthen Support for International Contact Centre Customers Across Asia Pacific Region
- Fathead Takes its Iconic Brand Global with FiftyOne
- Williamson-Dickie Mfg. Co. Launches Middle East Operations
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide and Silver Spring Networks Sign Global Partnership Agreement With EcoIsland