LONDON, December 17, 2011 - www.visiongain.com/Report/736/Low-Cost-Handsets-Feature-Phones-and-Entry-Level-Smartphone-Report-2011-2016 Visiongain's latest research Low Cost Handsets, Feature Phones and Entry Level Smartphone Report 2011-2016 shows that feature phones will continue to dominate the telecoms market.
LONDON, December 17, 2011 - Visiongain's latest management research "Mobile Cloud Computing Industry Outlook Report: 2011-2016" examines the market and how the ecosystem players are leveraging mobile cloud solutions to enable their strategies and business models.
HONG KONG, December 16, 2011 - Ranked No.
FRANKFURT, Germany and MOSCOW, December 16, 2011 - Free-To-Play Online First-Person Shooter to be launched in Russia and the CIS countries Mail.Ru Group Limited (LSE: MAIL), the largest internet company in Eastern Europe and the leader of the Russian online gaming market, and Crytek GmbH ("Crytek"), one of the world's leading independent development studios for interactive entertainment, announced today that they signed a publishing deal for Warface.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - Thousands caught without a TV Licence in the last two years As the Christmas countdown begins, TV Licensing and the Forum for Private Business are calling on business owners and managers to make sure they're correctly licensed if staff or customers are likely to be watching TV at their premises over the holiday period.
- NTT Europe Expands Global IP Network With new PoP in EvoSwitch Datacentre, Amsterdam
- Christmas Shoppers Start Bagging Their Bargains With the Right Credit Card
- PICTURE THE FUTURE: International Photographer Uses Aurasma to Bring Iconic Stills to Augmented Life
- Belle and Sebastian’s Stuart Murdoch and Producer Barry Mendel Seek Fan Support and Funding for Glasgow Musical Film GOD HELP THE GIRL at www.kickstarter.com
- MOOD MEDIA Signs Strategic Partnership With CLEAR CHANNEL France
- Disappear Into the Tundra with Frozen Planet on DVD From Tesco Entertainment Online
- Vantage FX Launches Forex Trading App for iPhone
- Holiday Hypermarket: Brits Don’t Care Where They Go on Holiday, as Long as it’s Cheap
- Groundbreaking New Children’s App
- ResearchMoz: Global Small and Medium Scale LNG Industry Outlook to 2015
- Strong Start to Christmas Trading Across Europe Defies Economic Gloom, Says TradeDoubler
- Burton Launches Mobile Site
- CORRECTION - TradeDoubler: Strong Start to Christmas Trading Across Europe Defies Economic Gloom, Says TradeDoubler
- The True Leaders of Lab Informatics Gather to Set the Direction of the Industry
- Are Your Toys Safe?
- Gary Lineker and INGENIE Encourage Young Drivers to Stay Safe on the Road This Christmas
- iomart Hosting Keeps Online Retailer Sweet After X Factor Judge Gary Barlow’s Tweet Points 1 Million Fans to Website
- Strictly Final To Spur Further Sales in 3DTVs
- YCD Multimedia Selects Matrox M9140 Graphics Cards to Give Corporate Lobby High-Tech Vision with 12-Monitor Video Wall
- 10 Million Copies Of ‘Game of the Year’ Winner The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Shipped
- Waleed Ahmed, Hult International Business School Student Attracts Worldwide Acclaim after Inventing a Solar Energy iPhone Case
- Ixonos Experience Store: Customisable Boutique App Store Enables Mobile Services to Better Support Business
- Gino D’Acampo Launches His Handpicked Selection of Affordable Italian Wines for Christmas
- Destination NSW Announces Vivid Sydney 2012
- New Mobile Resource Management Solution by Appear and Qnamic Improves Rail Operators Operational Efficiency
- Now Italian and Spanish Fans can Easily and Effortlessly Compare Ticket Prices Thanks to the Launch of Bigtickeshop.it and Bigticketshop.es.
- Xena Networks Wins Global Red Herring Award
- Carloan4u.co.uk Invites You to Understand More About Car Finance
- iTrinegy Replaces Simena Network Emulation at NETCOR
- His Excellency Mohamed Nasser Al Ghanim Opens Black Hat Abu Dhabi
- The Global Mobile Messaging Market Will be Worth 305.5 Billion Dollars by 2016 Says Latest Visiongain Report
- Randi Zuckerberg Among Several High Profile Speakers at GDS International’s iStrategy San Francisco Conference
- Over Half the Nation’s Collection of Paintings Now Online
- Global Digital Music Service rara.com Launches Across New Zealand
- CARRERA "Champion" Sunglasses Keep Travie McCoy Shaded in Style in Gym Class Heroes Newest Music Video "Ass Back Home"