Multimedia / Online / Internet
LONDON, December 17, 2011 - Visiongain's latest management research "Mobile Cloud Computing Industry Outlook Report: 2011-2016" examines the market and how the ecosystem players are leveraging mobile cloud solutions to enable their strategies and business models.
FRANKFURT, Germany and MOSCOW, December 16, 2011 - Free-To-Play Online First-Person Shooter to be launched in Russia and the CIS countries Mail.Ru Group Limited (LSE: MAIL), the largest internet company in Eastern Europe and the leader of the Russian online gaming market, and Crytek GmbH ("Crytek"), one of the world's leading independent development studios for interactive entertainment, announced today that they signed a publishing deal for Warface.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - With advent calendars half opened and the countdown to Christmas begun, the most organised shoppers are ensuring they get the best deals by starting with their choice of credit card.
CAMBRIDGE, England and SAN FRANCISCO, December 16, 2011 - Acclaimed photographer and filmmaker, Sam Robinson, is breaking down the conventional boundaries between photography and film by embedding Aurasma into his existing iPhone app - the Sam Robinson Photography App.
GLASGOW, Scotland, December 15, 2011 - Belle and Sebastian's leader Stuart Murdoch alongside two-time Oscar nominated producer Barry Mendel have launched a global rallying call to fans and investors to support their upcoming film God Help The Girl via the world's largest, digital funding platform for creative projects www.kickstarter.com/projects/godhelpthegirl/god-help-the-girl-musical-film God Help The Girl marks Murdoch's feature film debut as both writer and director and Mendel's first UK project following an impressive run of international box office hits including Bridesmaids, Munich, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Serenity, Whip It and Rushmore.
- MOOD MEDIA Signs Strategic Partnership With CLEAR CHANNEL France
- Vantage FX Launches Forex Trading App for iPhone
- Holiday Hypermarket: Brits Don’t Care Where They Go on Holiday, as Long as it’s Cheap
- Groundbreaking New Children’s App
- ResearchMoz: Global Small and Medium Scale LNG Industry Outlook to 2015
- Burton Launches Mobile Site
- The True Leaders of Lab Informatics Gather to Set the Direction of the Industry
- Are Your Toys Safe?
- Gary Lineker and INGENIE Encourage Young Drivers to Stay Safe on the Road This Christmas
- YCD Multimedia Selects Matrox M9140 Graphics Cards to Give Corporate Lobby High-Tech Vision with 12-Monitor Video Wall
- New Mobile Resource Management Solution by Appear and Qnamic Improves Rail Operators Operational Efficiency
- Xena Networks Wins Global Red Herring Award
- Carloan4u.co.uk Invites You to Understand More About Car Finance
- iTrinegy Replaces Simena Network Emulation at NETCOR
- His Excellency Mohamed Nasser Al Ghanim Opens Black Hat Abu Dhabi
- The Global Mobile Messaging Market Will be Worth 305.5 Billion Dollars by 2016 Says Latest Visiongain Report
- Randi Zuckerberg Among Several High Profile Speakers at GDS International’s iStrategy San Francisco Conference
- Global Digital Music Service rara.com Launches Across New Zealand
- Annuity Calculator Proving Popular With Customers Reports Legal & General
- Food Ingredients (Fi) Europe: Record Breaking Results for 2011
- Independent Research Firm Recognises Turn as Demand-Side Platform Leader
- Maxthon Releases New Version of Maxthon Mobile 2.3.6: Makes Mobile Browsing Easy to Use and More Energy Efficient
- EuroCloud Announces the First 2011 European Cloud Computing Awards
- AVG Brings Security Lessons from Security Professionals to SMBs and the Mobile Workforce
- ResearchMoz: Mobile Internet Usage and Pricing Worldwide Market- 2011 to 2016
- Digital Technology is a Global Game-Changer for Social Change, Says New Walden University Survey
- Augure Acquires iMente, the Spanish Leader in the Online and Social Media Monitoring Industry
- New Campaign to Embed Information Permanently in Digital Media
- KnowledgeView Launches its Revolutionary Portal Inform-apps.com to Sell iPad, iPhone, Android & Web-Mobile Apps Starting USD 25/Month!
- Global Digital Music Service rara.com Brings Music to >900m People in 23 Markets
- ASOS Marketplace, One Year On, Four Success Stories
- Submissions Open for the Second Vimeo Festival + Awards
- CyberWing Chooses aiMatch’s Ad Serving Technology for Its Design, Stability and Flexibility
- Plusnet Reveals Older Generations are More Tech Savvy Than the Youth
- Skulls by Simon Winchester now Available as App for iPad