Maxthon Releases New Version of Maxthon Mobile 2.3.6: Makes Mobile Browsing Easy to Use and More Energy EfficientBy Maxthon, PRNE
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
SAN FRANCISCO, December 14, 2011 -
Maxthon (www.maxthon.com), a global software and web services company, announces the launch of Maxthon Mobile 2.3.6 with newly optimized features that make mobile browsing easy to use and more energy efficient. With a revised menu, more modes and status switch options, this version of Maxthon Mobile is an ideal browser for Android phones, tablets and other devices. Users can download the latest version of Maxthon Mobile 2.3 at dl.maxthon.com/mobile/Maxthon_for_Android.apk.
“This new version of Maxthon Mobile makes it easier for all Android users to surf the web while at the same time using less battery power and bandwidth. These advantages are part of our commitment to creating a superior browser for Android phones and tablets,” says Jeff Chen, CEO of Maxthon.
Users of this new version of Maxthon Mobile can also enjoy the following benefits:
- No Pic Mode - increases the loading speed of web pages by eliminating images while retaining the layout of text on those sites.
- Page Turning Mode - allows for automatic scrolling of news pages and other text with a light touch on the up-and-down arrow.
- Night Mode - allows for white text on a black background for comfortable reading in a bedroom or other low light settings.
- Energy Saving Mode - compressions solutions for data and pictures, which save more than 70% of the CPU power typically used by browsers to access the same content.
- Incognito Mode - ensures safety by excluding browsing history and other personal information.
“Maxthon Mobile 2.3.6 makes it easier to surf the web on any Android device. And features like No Pic or instant WAP give our customers more options to reduce bandwidth and increase battery life than any other mobile browser,” says Karl Mattson, GM of Maxthon International/Chief of Product Development. “It’s easy. To get the best of the web use the best browser: Maxthon Mobile and Maxthon for PC.”
Headquartered in Beijing, Maxthon Ltd. is an innovative software company and developer of superior web browsers which continue to set new standards for simplicity, speed and security. Each month more than 130,000,000 people use Maxthon’s web browser in 120 countries across the world. Maxthon also brings its best-of-breed browsing to the Android platform for mobile devices and tablet computers. For more information about Maxthon please visit www.maxthon.com.
Lewis Fein, +1-310-746-7771, lewis.fein at maxthon.com
Tags: california, China, December 14, Maxthon, San francisco