Government and Policy
LONDON, December 17, 2011 - Visiongain's latest management research "Mobile Cloud Computing Industry Outlook Report: 2011-2016" examines the market and how the ecosystem players are leveraging mobile cloud solutions to enable their strategies and business models.
MANCHESTER, England, December 16, 2011 - AHEB Investment Group proudly announces its newest innovative project as it embarks on its second joint venture with Quicksilver Project Management Ltd., a UK based company.
HAMBURG, Germany, December 16, 2011 - The discussions about euro bonds, government debt and bankruptcies have left traces all over Europe.
LONDON, December 16, 2011 - Saxo Bank has today released its annual Outrageous Predictions.
MUMBAI, India, December 16, 2011 - Extended support to 40 schools for identifying and addressing Learning Disabilities Inaugurated the second edition of Brain Teasers to aid learning in students with learning Disabilities TATA Interactive Systems (TIS), the pioneer and global leader in learning solutions, concluded its sixth consecutive annual TATA Interactive Learning Disability Forum (TLDF) on November 25-26, 2011 at Mumbai.
- Park Inn by Radisson Sofia Supports the Asen Zlatarov Orphanage
- Sales of Nativity Outfits Soar as Parents Compete to Create This Year’s Best Nativity Costumes
- Statement by the Prosecutor General of the Republic of Kazakhstan Askhat Daulbayev
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- Control Risks: Ukrainian Security Risks for Doing Business in 2012 are Low
- Belle and Sebastian’s Stuart Murdoch and Producer Barry Mendel Seek Fan Support and Funding for Glasgow Musical Film GOD HELP THE GIRL at www.kickstarter.com
- Groundbreaking New Children’s App
- Russian Direct Investment Fund: EU Companies Should Look to Russia to tap Growth Prospects
- Are Your Toys Safe?
- Gary Lineker and INGENIE Encourage Young Drivers to Stay Safe on the Road This Christmas
- Most Attractive for Foreign Investment: Ukrainian Agriculture, Energy, Finance, Consumer Goods
- Groundbreaking Chemistry Research Recognized Through the Reaxys PhD Competition
- Waleed Ahmed, Hult International Business School Student Attracts Worldwide Acclaim after Inventing a Solar Energy iPhone Case
- Coloplast Makes More Products, Emits Less CO2
- Automotive Council Report Calls for New Approach to Tackle Road Congestion
- Students Compete to Win an Internship Around the World
- Ukraine Joins World’s Top 3 Grain Exporters
- New Concept Studio School - One of First in London to Open in 2012
- No European Scientists Left by 2020?
- New TED Live Membership Offers "Virtual Seats" at Both Conferences
- ICJ Ruling Exposes NATO Duplicity, Greece Unintentionally Hints at Real Root Cause of "Name Dispute"
- Japan Tobacco International (JTI) Launches High Court Challenge to Australia’s Plain Packaging Laws
- EU Agency ENISA Looks at a European Cyber Security Month
- Merck Serono Helps Eliminate Schistosomiasis in Africa
- Ukraine Establishes Cooperation With Eurojust
- Hungary: Ukraine-EU Agreements Should be Greenlighted December 19
- Research Reveals Significant Earnings Gap Between Directors of Smaller Companies and Large Organisations
- Digital Technology is a Global Game-Changer for Social Change, Says New Walden University Survey
- Russell Brown Wins "Novel" Judgment Against Edward Lehman
- EU Chemicals Sector Growth to Resume Next Year, Follows Long-Term Trend in 2011
- African Leaders Malaria Alliance Applauds Decline in Malaria Deaths, Vows to Continue Progress
- Bill Clinton, Jane Goodall, Sha Zukang, Chief Surui and Others Talk About Crucial Importance of Environmental Information
- OAG Unveils Analysis of the Crucial Role Air Travel Plays in the Economic Development of New Countries
- Ford Foundation Appoints Noha El-Mikawy to Lead Its Middle East and North Africa Office
- Update from LUBREK: British Petroleum Americas’ and Castrol Mexico’s top Executives Face Criminal Investigation for Possible Fraud in Mexico