ANN ARBOR, Michigan, December 13, 2011 - Molecular Imaging, Inc.
LIEGE, Belgium, December 12, 2011 - The peer review BMC Neurology has published the results of a clinical trial demonstrating the sedative action of the Cefaly medical device.
PHILADELPHIA, December 8, 2011 - Shire plc (LSE: SHP, NASDAQ: SHPGY), the global specialty biopharmaceutical company, today announced positive Phase II results in a prospective clinical study of Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) Capsules, (CII) as adjunctive therapy to primary antidepressant treatment in adults with partial or full remission of recurrent major depressive disorder (MDD) and significant, persistent cognitive impairments.
LONDON, December 6, 2011 - The Bupa Health Foundation and Alzheimer's Australia have announced the UK launch of a world-first brain health app, the latest digital tool to help in the fight against dementia.
LONDON, November 23, 2011 - -New infographic commissioned by First Choice explores the issue of SAD and the winter blues and highlights the importance of sunlight in our lives- First Choice, one of the UK's leading leisure travel companies, has released an infographic that sheds light on how the lack of sunshine during the winter months is affecting a large proportion of the population in northern countries.
- Research Reveals Upside of CEO Narcissism
- In-Deed Reveals Home-Buying Ages you by Two Years
- EU Agency ENISA Launches Report on Cyber-Bullying & Online Grooming: 18 Protective Recommendations Against Key Risks
- Health 2.0, Leading Global Healthcare Event, Introduces Inaugural Conference in India
- Impulsive Versus Controlled Men: Disinhibited Brains and Disinhibited Behavior
- Koinonia Homes to Use College of Direct Support Curriculum and Elsevier Performance Manager Tools
- Leading Psychologist Encourages Talk and Action Among Those Living With Psoriasis to Mark World Psoriasis Day
- New Research Reveals the True Impact of Meningitis
- Innovation on World Mental Health Day
- Real Superheroes of Nursing, from Mosby’s Nursing, Announced at 13th Annual ANCC Magnet Conference
- Serono Symposia International Foundation (SSIF) - Cognition Disorders in MS - Florence - 30 September, 1 October 2011
- Azrieli Foundation Invests $1.8 Million in Programming for Adults with ASD and Developmental Disabilities
- Rory Bremner Gets Qu?zzical for Get Connected
- 25 Years of Meeting the Challenge of Mental Illness:
- 1000 Businesses Connect With National Youth Charity
- World Suicide Prevention Day 2011
- Last Outfit for the Last Act
- ProteinSimple Reinvents the Western Blot
- Medical Billers and Coders’ Professionals Extend Support to Mental Health Billing in San Diego and Chicago
- Key Assets Opens as a New Fostering Agency in Kentucky
- The Human Brain is Sensitive to Light, Breakthrough Findings From Valkee and the University of Oulu
- International Survey Highlights Great Public Desire to Seek Early Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s
- Research Advances from the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference 2011
- Alzheimer’s Association Welcomes President Nicolas Sarkozy to International Conference
- New Study Shows Nearly Half of Newly Diagnosed Mild Alzheimer’s Disease Patients Also Suffer From Apathy and Depression
- Assisted Suicide Not the Answer to Preventing Bad Deaths
- Priory Group: Results for the Three Months Ended 31 March 2011
- 6th European Psychoanalytic Film Festival Focuses on Migration Across National And Mental States 3-6 November 2011
- Mothers Keeping Mum About Feeling Exhausted, According to B Record Plus Survey
- Bupa Care Homes 'Grow Their Own' for Community Initiative
- To view a short video about Schizophrenia 24x7 please visit https://www.brainshark.com/janssencns/Schizophrenia24x7
- The Times Sets the Record Straight on Hair Alcohol Testing and Trimega's Accreditation
- Expansion of IP portfolio to support development and commercialization of novel tests for neurodegenerative diseases
- 'Keeping Mum' Book Release: Caring for Someone With Dementia by Marianne Talbot
- New Foundation Inspired by Personal Experience