Paper / Forest Products / Containers
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, December 16, 2011 - Since mid-September, the design chain ORDNING&REDA has opened four new outlets, and the company's first webshop is currently in the making, and set to open in the New Year.
WILMINGTON, Delaware, December 15, 2011 - Effective Feb.
SINGAPORE, December 15, 2011 - - Richard Chandler Corporation Expresses Concern About the Sino-Forest Board's Ability to Address Governance and Operational Challenges and Calls for New Directors Richard Chandler Corporation is the largest shareholder in Chinese forestry company Sino-Forest.
SINGAPORE, December 15, 2011 - Following its press release of earlier today entitled "Richard Chandler Corporation Sees New Future for Sino-Forest if Governance Improves", the Richard Chandler Corporation will be filing an amended Early Warning Report on www.sedar.com pursuant to applicable Canadian securities laws.
SINGAPORE, December 14, 2011 - - Richard Chandler Corporation Disappointed with Sino-Forest Board's Decision Not to Pay Bond Interest Richard Chandler Corporation is the largest shareholder in Chinese forestry company Sino-Forest.
- Registration Now Open for RISI’s 14th European Pulp & Paper Outlook Conference
- ReportsnReports - World Bioplastics Market to 2015
- RISI Confirms Additional Speakers for the 3rd RISI Indian Seminar Program
- American Greetings Corporation Announces Expiration of Early Tender Period for Cash Tender Offers and Consent Solicitations for Any and All of Its 7.375% Senior Notes Due 2016 and Any and All of Its 7.375% Notes Due 2016
- ‘In 2011, the Global Paper Packaging Market is Calculated by Visiongain to Reach $236.46bn
- RISI Announces Winners of the PPI Awards 2011
- Leading Business Organizations in the U.S. Issue Joint Statement Expressing Deep Concern with the Australian Senate’s Passage of Plain Packaging Legislation and Following a Meeting with the Prime Minister of Australia
- Georgia-Pacific Receives Binding Offer for EMEA Business
- Discussions Among Leaders and Technological Innovations were Highlights at ABTCP 2011
- OIA Global Announces New Regional Office in Zurich, Switzerland
- New Video Introduces ‘Asia’ - How Environmentalists Betray The Developing World
- Giant Jenga Stops Commuters in Their Tracks
- Industry Leaders Create EarthMinded Life Cycle Services
- RISI Confirms High-Level Speakers for the 3rd RISI Indian Seminar Program on December 9
- CellMark Makes Binding Offer to Acquire Alcan International Network
- PPI Transport Symposium 19 Sees 20% Increase in Attendee Numbers
- The Napkin is Mightier Than Board
- Virtify Launches European Module for Global Labelling
- ‘The Global Expenditure on Tin Packaging is Calculated by Visiongain to be $31.79bn in 2011.’ Says Visiongain Report
- Benson Group Hosts International Packaging Group Meeting
- Conference Line Up Is Set for PPI Transport Symposium 19
- Pew’s Boreal Forest Tour Showcased at Google Earth Canada Launch
- Bluestar Silicones Launches New SILCOLEASE UV Range Products
- Welcome to MEGA SHOW Part 1 & 2, Hong Kong's Most Important Gift, Home, Premiums and Toy Trade Fairs
- RISI Unveils the Finalists for the Pulp & Paper International (PPI) Awards 2011
- Sale of the Business and Operations of NewPage Port Hawkesbury Corp.
- ABTCP: Paper Manufacturers Should Invest to Expand Competitiveness in Brazil
- RISI Publishes Latest Ranking of Global Pulp and Paper Companies in Its Annual PPI Top 100 Report
- RISI Announces Release of 2011 Pulp & Paper Mill Directory
- AGI World and Shorewood Packaging Merge to Create a Global Leader in Specialty Packaging Solutions
- Central National-Gottesman Acquires Turkish Pulp and Packaging Sales Company
- /K I L L K I L L K I L L — Central National-Gottesman Inc.: Central National-Gottesman Acquires Turkish Pulp and Packaging Sales Company/
- James Rubright of RockTenn Wins RISI’s 2011 North American CEO of the Year Award
- Top 50 Movers and Shakers Named in RISI’s 2011 Global Pulp and Paper Power List
- ‘Global Industrial & Bulk Packaging Market Will Reach $134.9bn in 2011′ Says new Visiongain Report