COLOGNE, Germany, December 12, 2011 - Search for Europe's best radio and TV programmes as well as webpages on the theme of integration and cultural diversity CIVIS - Europe's Media Prize for Integration and Cultural Diversity is looking for radio and television programmes as well as journalistic Internet offers, which handle the themes of integration and cultural diversity in Europe in a convincing fashion.
NEW YORK, November 29, 2011 - - Award-winning free iOS app now available on iPhone and iPod touch, debuts TED Radio and other audio features, joins acclaimed iPad app Today TED, the nonprofit devoted to "Ideas Worth Spreading," launches its free TED app for the iPhone and iPod touch.
Former Owners of Hungarian Radio Licenses Request International Arbitration on Anniversary of Expropriation
WASHINGTON, October 28, 2011 - Emmis Communications Corporation (Nasdaq: EMMS) (www.emmis.com) has joined with Accession Mezzanine Capital (AMC) today in filing a request for arbitration at the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) against the Republic of Hungary.
LONDON, October 27, 2011 - 90.7% of UK Population Tune in to Radio Every Week Total listening hours up 2% year on year Listening via a digital receiver reaches 28.2% of all radio listening Digital listening hours break through 300 million mark for first time Internet listening hours up 15.4% quarter on quarter Access via a mobile phone up 24.2% year on year 90.7% of the population (47.1 million adults 15+*), listened to radio during the third quarter of 2011, it was announced today by RAJAR Limited (Radio Joint Audience Research).
DORKING, England, October 24, 2011 - Kuoni, the leading global travel service provider, exclusively presents the weather as part of the new radio station from the global affairs magazine Monocle - M24.Both passionate about quality and the zeitgeist, Kuoni and Monocle have formed a new partnership aimed at today's most discerning listeners and travellers.The weather forecast on Monocle 24 provides reports for the world's most important lifestyle centres and holidaydestinations, appealing directly to Kuoni customers and travellers who are always on the move within these hotspots.
- Rohde & Schwarz to Modernize Radio Stations of Germany's DFS (Federal Air Traffic Control Organization)
- Business Development Director for Bodog Europe
- SiriusXM Reopens Studio 54 for One Night Only
- John Lewis Insurance’s 3 Month Partnership With Classic FM
- STBN Records Releases "You Don’t Wanna Start It," a Song by Elektrica
- Mctrax Recording Artist Tobi Eligible for Voting in 9 Categories for the 2012 Grammy Awards
- CORRECTION - STBN Records: STBN Records Releases "You Don’t Wanna Start It," a Song by Elektrica
- Clyde Broadcast Sign Major Contract With DAAR Communications at IBC 2011
- Barix IP Audio Solution Delivers Retail Radio Program to 300 Penny Market Italy Stores
- Is Your Service in Need of Transformation?
- Radio France Thinks Strategically and Selects Quintiq Solution for Advanced, Long-term Planning
- Britain’s Oldest Muslim Community Denounces ‘Smash and Grab Looters’
- Studio 54 Reopens…on Radio: SiriusXM Launches Studio 54 Music Channel
- IndiaMART.com Reaches out to Buyers in its New Brand Campaign
- Cable&Wireless Worldwide and Silver Spring Networks Collaborate on Smart Grid and Smart Metering Initiatives
- RAJAR Data Release - Quarter 2, 2011: Number Tuning in to Radio Reaches New High
- Radical New Social Music Service Goes Public - Gives the Listener Unprecedented Control
- Time to get Down and Dirty: Swamp Soccer World Cup Takes Place in Edinburgh 25 & 26 June
- The Word Network is Proud to Welcome Gospel Great Vickie Winans to The Word Network Family!
- RAJAR Data Release - Quarter 1, 2011
- The Word Network Announces an Unprecedented Partnership With Juanita Bynum Enterprises!
- 19 Radio and TV Programmes Nominated For Prize-Giving
- RFS' Corrugated Aluminum RF Coaxial Cables Provide the Best Solution to the Copper Crisis
- Narrated by Scottish Radio and Television Comedy Actor Greg Hemphill
- Libyan Authorities Jam Rusiya Al-Yaum Signal
- New All-Packet Wireless Transmission Platform for 4G/LTE Backhaul Networks
- Listening to Radio as Popular as Ever With Over 90% of the Population Tuning in Each Week
- IndiaMART.com Brings "More Buyers, More Suppliers, More Business" to MSMEs
- IndiaMART.com Accelerates SME Awareness Through its New Brand Campaign
- Government Officials from 11 Countries Visit Production Base of Kirisun
- The European Competition Opens!
- The Inside Suspect the UN Has Never Pursued the Documented Role Hezbollah Played in the Killing the Young Investigator Murdered After Cracking the Case Examples of Incompetence Within the UN Investigation
- ERTU Chooses Prodea Systems to Provide Next Generation Connected Home and on Demand Entertainment Solutions to Millions of Egyptian Households
- Rajar Data Release - Quarter 3, 2010
- In the presence of Her Majesty Queen Silvia of Sweden and Her Royal Highness Princess Madeleine of Sweden