Sports Equipment and Accessories
BOURG-SAINT-MAURICE, France, December 15, 2011 - Paradiski - the large ski domain in the French Alps that incorporates les Arcs/Peisey Vallandry/la Plagne - and its huge cable-car the Vanoise Express will open this Saturday the 17th December at 9am.
HOOFDDORP, The Netherlands, December 14, 2011 - 33 members of the award winning GB Acrobatic Squad and Britain's Got Talent winners, Spelbound, spent the day in a London studio bent in eye watering positions to achieve an incredible human statue of an ASICS running shoe.
LONDON, December 13, 2011 - TripAdvisor Price-compares 34 Popular European ski Destinations for TripIndex Ski TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site*, today launches its inaugural TripIndex Ski - a cost comparison of key ski destinations in Europe tracked against the British Pound.
FRANKFURT, Germany, December 8, 2011 - The specialized logistic service provider Conceptum Sport Logistics (www.conceptum-sport-logistics.com) remains a partner of the leading International Luge Federation FIL (www.fil-luge.org).
NEW DELHI, December 6, 2011 - Revolutionary Training with the World's 1stBarefoot Training Shoe adidas today unveiled the new adipure Trainer in India, the first barefoot training shoe designed specifically for the gym.
- Merck Serono Announces Winner of Global Design Competition for Multiple Sclerosis Community
- FieldTurf Scores a Hat-Trick With 3 Synthetic Turf Football Fields
- New 2012 Kalkhoff Electric Bikes Announced, Coming to Local Dealers Across the UK
- Auction of ‘The Sisterhood’ Dragon Boat to Raise Money for Charity
- D&AD Goes North (to the Streets of Preston)
- Saxo Bank to Take Over Full Title Sponsorship of Riis Cycling
- Desso Sports Systems Wins Golden Bridge Export Award UK
- FAR EAST 26 Popular at China Cup
- Infiniti Global Brand Ambassador Sebastian Vettel All Geared Up for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- The ViaMichelin Website is Enhanced With a new Section Dedicated to Winter Sports in Europe
- PUMA Launches 2012 African Football Kits Through a Unique Artist Collaboration and Exhibition at Design Museum, London
- Evergreens UK Ltd Announces Launch of New Product at London Golf Show
- Conceptum Sport Logistics - Official Logistics Partner for the Handball World Championships
- FA Secures BT Partnership for St. George’s Park Development
- H.Samuel Launches Adidas and Lacoste Watch Brands
- 50cycles - Distributors of the Ebike Kalkhoff Brand has one Last Call for Electric Bike Dealers Here in the UK
- EMLYON to Launch New Master in Sports and Outdoor Industry Management
- Predator Nutrition Strikes Exclusive Deal With American Supplement Company PES
- Windmill Leasing Enter Sponsorship Agreement With England and Worcester Warriors Star Andy Goode
- Ukraine’s Major Euro-2012 Arena Reopens After Grand Renovation
- Haka Rugby World Cup Challenge Unveiled by Sedgley Park U16s
- Could This be the Year the Webb Ellis Cup Will Make a Victorious Return to British Soil?
- Jumeirah Brand Ambassador Wins GQ Sportsman of the Year Award
- Forza Launch Limited Edition Super Strength T5 Black Fat Burner
- Ellen Macarthur to Welcome Leading Futurist Alex Steffen to UK
- Feel Virtuous After Your Holiday Workout
- Trek Bicycles Uses Objet Connex 3D Printer with ABS-like Material to Test Bike Parts in Real Time!
- "Be Seen Be Safe" With Silva Tyto - Awarded With OutDoor INDUSTRY AWARD 2011
- Spanish Sensation Cesc Fabregas Signs With PUMA
- Shopatron Becomes the eCommerce Platform of Choice for Global Cycling Brands
- K2 to Launch Exclusive Line of Rolling Stones Skis
- Tissot Presents Tony Parker With His First Limited Edition Watch at the Par Coeur Gala in Paris
- Derby Cycle AG: 25% Rise in the Pre-order Volume for the 2012 Bike Season
- Total Gym Confidence: Take Weightplan’s New ‘Gym Training ‘ iPhone App for a Workout
- Damon Hill’s Son Signs Deal With Auden Mckenzie