BRISTOL, England, December 6, 2011 - Glasses-wearers' pet hate banished with new lens An affliction which plagues spectacle-wearers - the steamed-up lens - could soon be a thing of the past thanks to a new scientific development.
CAMBRIDGE, England and SAN FRANCISCO, December 2, 2011 - - Recognized for its Contribution as Software Supplier to the Legal Industry AutonomyCorporation, an HP Company, today announced that it has been awarded the title of 'Supplier of the Year' at the Legal Week British Legal Awards 2011, for its industry-leading Information Governance solutions.
HARTFORD, Wisconsin, November 29, 2011 - e-ImageData Corp.
BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, November 21, 2011 - - Customers Gain Access to the Most Comprehensive Suite of 3D Content-to-Print Solutions; a Wide Community of Users and Partners; and Future Products Based on Combined Research & Development Z Corporation, the leader in multi-color inkjet 3D printing, today announced that it will be acquired by 3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD), becoming the first company capable of delivering an integrated platform of mixed 3D printing technologies, 3D content, and 3D design services.
SAN DIEGO, November 18, 2011 - Memjet, the global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable speeds and affordability, today announced it has been awarded the prestigious 2011 "Best of What's New" Award in the Computing category by Popular Science magazine.
- Objet 3D Printed Dashboard From StreetScooter and Other Cutting-Edge 3D Printing Applications at EuroMold 2011
- Objet Strengthens its Emerging Markets Business with Four Strategic Appointments
- Hilco Streambank to Manage Sale of Touch Screen Patent Portfolio
- Contex Introduces SD 36-inch Wide Format Scanner with New CIS Innovations
- Contex Raises the Bar With All-New HD Ultra Wide Format Scanner
- Shuttle Launches Matrox-Powered Mini PC to Support Larger Multi-Display Configurations
- Leading Providers of Computer Pointing and Control Devices Sign Teaming Agreement
- New V-locity 3 - First Ever Virtual Platform Disk Optimiser with Online Zeroing of Free Space
- Maxatec Announce New Software Development Kits (SDKs) for Sewoo Mobile Label and Receipt Printers
- Maxatec Showcases Pidion BIP-1500 and Datamax-O’Neil RL4 at SME 2011
- JVC to Introduce Video/Still Hybrid Cam That Puts Pro Shooting Capabilities Into Anyone’s Hands: GC-PX10
- DYMO/Mimio Sponsors School Director Magazine’s 2nd Annual "The School Director - 2011" Competition in Russia
- Objet-Created Models From Blockbuster Movies Showcased at SIGGRAPH 2011
- Matrox Extio Units Optimise Workstation Performance and Working Conditions in Multi-Utility Control Room
- Lighthouse Launches VideoBlades(TM) 12
- Sanford Guide Introduces New Mobile App for Treatment of Infectious Diseases
- Novatel Wireless Supplies Its Dual-Carrier HSPA+ Ovation MC545 USB Device to DNA in Finland
- 2011 Summer Wedding & Party Tips & Must-Haves
- Everseal Mailers Ltd Compulsorily Wound-Up
- Seiko Instruments Introduces World’s Lowest Power Consumption Temperature Switch IC
- Sonic Foundry Announces Mediasite 6 at InfoComm
- Matrox Mura MPX Series’ New Edge Overlap Feature Facilitates Multi-Projector Soft Edge Blending
- Matrox and Trenton Partner to Provide Integrated Hardware Systems for Video Walls
- Kornit Digital to Launch its New Kornit Avalanche Printer at ShanghaiTex 2011 Event
- Livescribe(TM) Connect(TM) Makes Handwritten and Spoken Information Easily Shareable with Facebook, Evernote(R), Google(TM) Docs and Email - All from Paper Livescribe Introduces the Affordable GBP99 2GB Echo Smartpen Starter Pack
- New ioDriveModels Deliver Up to 1.28 TB, Increasing Memory Capacity and I/O Rates for Performance Intensive Applications
- First-ever Event in the United Arab Emirates Tests Students in UAV Design
- New X9 ultra-compact, high-performance and low-power solution supports latest Intel(R) QM67 Express Chipset
- Space Saving, Redundant Power Supplies for Embedded Appliances and High Reliability IT Applications
- New Wide-Format Printer Series Designed for Signage and Digital Printing Applications from Seiko I Infotech
- UK Businesses Urged to Make Their Office Printing Carbon-Neutral to Meet the Demands of Environmentally Aware Office Workers
- Ingenico Signs a Worldwide OEM Agreement with KICTeam
- MCAD Makes Objet 3D Printing Systems Now Available in Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming and Washington
- Soligie Enhances Printed Electronics Manufacturing Capabilities with Sheet Fed, Flat Bed Screen Printing Line
- Flip Video Announces New Version of FlipShare With Social Features and Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android Devices