New Wide-Format Printer Series Designed for Signage and Digital Printing Applications from Seiko I InfotechBy Seiko I Infotech Inc., PRNE
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
TOKYO, April 27, 2011 - Seiko I Infotech Inc. (SIIT) announced on April 27 that it will add the
new "ColorPainter W series" wide-format mild-solvent inkjet printers to its
ColorPainter product line.
The "ColorPainter W" series is provided in two sizes, the "W-64s" 64
inches wide and the "W-54s" 54 inches wide. There are also two color
configurations for both sizes, the 4-color type for lower running cost and
6-color type for better image quality. The combination of 6 new high-speed
print heads, two types of ink and several new innovative printing functions
increases printer performance and widens the printer's application range for
the signage and digital printing market.
The "ColorPainter W-64s" and the "ColorPainter W-54s" will be sold
through SIIT channel partners worldwide. The W-64s will be debuted at the ISA
2011 show in Las Vegas, the USA, from April 28 to 30, 2011, and followed by
FESPA in Hamburg, Germany, from May 24 to 27. The W-64s is scheduled to start
shipping worldwide at the end of April 2011.
1. New high-speed on-demand piezo print heads make possible excellent
color density at high printing speed up to 17.8 sq. m/h*(Note), and a maximum
imaging resolution of 900×900 dpi.
2. Dynamic Dot Printing (DDP) Technology to jet 3 different drop sizes
per print pass, which enables the printer to print at high speeds without
3. Smart Nozzle Mapping function allows the operator to re-map print head
nozzles in the event of a clogged nozzle without any speed or quality loss.
4. New Smart Pass Technology 3 function offers a more sophisticated
interleaving technology to improve print quality to the highest level yet.
5. Revolutionary new "green" IX ink, which is the first low odor, HAPs
(Hazardous Air Pollutants) free ink, and re-loadable cartridge holder design
for preservation of the environment.
6. EG-Outdoor GX inks give excellent density and outdoor durability.
7. Free "CP_Manager" printer control software enables the operator to see
printer's status and to perform print adjustments from a PC.
8. Bundled ONYX RIPCenter for limited regions
*(Note) Printing speed for W-64s
Detail information www.seiko-i.com/products/graphics/index.html About Seiko Instruments Inc. www.sii.co.jp/corp/eg/index.html About Seiko I Infotech Inc. www.seiko-i.com Contact Eddie Miura Sales Promotion Seiko I Infotech Inc. Tel: +81-43-211-1363 Fax: +81-43-211-8713 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: April 27, Germany, Japan, Nevada, Seiko I Infotech Inc., Tokyo