WASHINGTON, January 18, 2011 - Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR) announced today that it has signed a definitive agreement to sell its Pacific Scientific Aerospace business (other than the Artus business) to Meggitt PLC (LSE: MGGT), a global aerospace and defense company. Danaher simultaneously received a binding offer from Meggitt to acquire the Artus business which remains open for 12 months. As required by French law, Danaher must consult with the Artus works council prior to concluding an agreement for the sale of the Artus business.
Risk Management Infrastructure and Risk Reporting Take on New Prominence for Institutional Investors
Hundreds of TV Guide Network exclusives, including red carpet fashion and behind-the-scenes interviews, are now available at www.blinkx.com
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, January 18, 2011 - Lundbeck welcomes the news that patients in England and Wales with moderate or severe Alzheimer's, within specific conditions, will qualify for treatment with Ebixa(R) under the Final Appraisal Determination (FAD) from the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE). The company urges the rapid implementation of this Technology Appraisal guidance with allocation of the mandatory funding to ensure eligible patients will be given access without delay.
NEW YORK, January 18, 2011 - OneVoice joined opposition leader MK Tzipi Livni (Kadima) and several Knesset members in Jerusalem on Monday to launch the first ever Two-State Solution Caucus, amid major political shakeups that threatened to further deadlock peace efforts.
- WindMade: Leading Businesses and Non-Profit Organisations Will Develop First Global Consumer Label for Companies Using Wind Energy
- The Valence Group Successfully Advises Vertex Chemical Corporation on the Sale of Assets to Hawkins, Inc.
- Corporación Digitel Reduces Time of Bill Delivery by 90 Percent with Oracle Self-Service and E-Billing
- Oracle Turkey Highlights Customer Success for First Half of Fiscal Year 2011
- Oracle Helps University of Central Florida Streamline Academic Administration and Keep Pace with Growth