BEIJING, December 16, 2011 - Air China officially launched direct daily rotations between Beijing and Lhasa on December 15, the first time that direct scheduled flights between the two cities are available.
BEIJING, December 8, 2011 - On June 2, 2012, Air China will inaugurate direct rotations between Beijing and Copenhagen.
BEIJING, December 5, 2011 - Air China will start offering direct rotations between Beijing and London Gatwick from May 2, 2012.
BEIJING, December 1, 2011 - Air China will resume its direct rotations between Shanghai and Paris starting March 10, 2012, and the existing Shanghai-Beijing-Paris services (CA933/4) will be rescheduled to become direct rotations between Beijing and Paris operated with B777-300ER.
BEIJING, November 30, 2011 - Air China continues to develop global websites that offer a wide range of international travel support products to meet the demands of passengers and provide them with more convenience.
- Air China Launches China’s First Test of Biofuel Flight
- Air China Launches Airport Self Check-in Available at Haneda Tokyo
- Air China to Open Rotations Beijing-Okinawa
- Air China Opens Rotations Beijing-Phuket
- Air China Announced to Join SAFUG
- Air China Becomes the Global Business Travel Solutions Provider for Siemens
- Air China, Eva Air and Uni Air Launch Frequent Flyer Program Cooperation
- Air China and Tibet Airlines Work Together on Serving Loyal Customers
- Air China Launches "Customer Profile" — Convenience for You
- First Brand-new B777-300ER Introduced into Air China’s Fleet
- Air China Launches Arrival Lounges
- Air China Upgrades Business Class of Airbus A330-200
- Air China Awarded 4-Star Rating by SKYTRAX
- Air China Opens Regular Charter Rotations Between Beijing and Gimpo, Seoul
- Air China Introduces Rotations Between Beijing and Milan
- Air China to Host IATA Annual Conference 2012
- Air China Continues its Involvement in Tour de Qinghai Lake
- Air China "Phoenix Miles" Members Journey to Dubai
- Air China Launches Fare Search Calendar on International Websites
- Air China Opening Free Airport Lounge in T3
- Air China Celebrates the Resumption of Beijing-Athens Service
- Air China and Cathay Pacific Airways Consolidate Cargo Businesses
- Air China Cargo Launches Freight Route to Chengdu Using Boeing 747-400
- Air China Launches Express Customs Clearance in Australia
- Proposed Joint Marketing Alliance Between Air China Singapore and Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Limited to Develop High End Travelers Market
- Roundtrip Beijing-Milan flights to start at RMB2,600
- Air China Launches New Route to Athens, Greece, the City of the Violet Crown
- Americas, Japan and Asia Pacific Accessible Through Shanghai Transit Hub
- Air China Passengers to Take Key Role in Star Alliance Seat Survey
- National flag carrier offering discounts of up to 80% on flights during Spring Festival holiday
- Service offers tourist information, discount tours and free dining coupons
- Service to bring greater convenience and flexibility to passengers
- Recognized for maintaining direct flights between China and Spain
- Air China Launches its First Direct Route from Chengdu to Japan
- Manzhouli, Korla and Qingdao now accessible to more travelers around China