HUDDINGE, Sweden, April 1, 2011 - Medivir AB (OMX: MVIR), the emerging research-based specialty pharmaceutical company focused on infectious diseases, announces that their partner, Tibotec has presented the results of a planned Week 24 interim analysis of the phase 2b ASPIRE study for TMC435 in treatment experienced hepatitis C patients in a late-breaker session at the 46th Annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL), Berlin, Germany.
LONDON, April 1, 2011 - Norfolk based Big Prawn Company is proud to be the Official Nutritional Sponsor of Walking With the Wounded, a world record expedition to the Geographical North Pole, departing on April 1st, 2011 and headed up by WWTW Patron Prince Henry (Harry) of Wales.
OSAKA, Japan, April 1, 2011 - Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited ("Takeda") announced that effective April 1, Trevor Smith, currently Vice President, International Strategy, will assume the role of Chief Executive Officer of Takeda Pharmaceuticals Europe Limited ("TPEU"), its wholly owned subsidiary for oversight of pan-European sales and marketing.
BERLIN, April 1, 2011 - Findings from two new studies presented today at the International Liver Congress(TM) confirm that there are options for clinicians to expand the pool of liver grafts for use in patients with liver disease.
YEOVIL, England, April 1, 2011 - April 1st is long known as the day when pranks, too-good-to-be-true opportunities and jokes come to the fore, but this April Fools Day Screwfix has a genuine offer for its tradesman - as it launches a three-day event called April Tools Day.
- "Ofgem is Right to Champion Consumers on Energy Bills," Says comparethemarket.com
- Munchkin, Inc. Introduces Million-Dollar Diaper Pail Fit for Royalty
- TOI Launches Apps for iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry
- Valeo Inaugurates Two New Sites in China: an Electronics Development Center in Shenzhen and a Wiper Systems Plant in Wenling
- TOTAL upgrades to PipelineManager as part of the FUKA Pipeline Management System upgrade, establishing PipelineManager as the primary system to forecast the arrival specification of gas.
- Light for the World Welcomes Dark & Light
- Dongfeng Yulon Luxgen to Debut Full Lineup of Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show
- EFQM Launches First Global Sustainability Good Practice Competition
- Fraport Files New Request for Arbitration Against the Republic of the Philippines With the ICSID
- Cargill Completes Acquisition of Royal Nedalco
- Calvin Ayre Releases Statement Concerning Site Sale
- eBooks Feature Seven Historical Royal Weddings
- Ticketmaster Paperless Ticketing in Place for Michael McIntyre Tour Dates
- Stena Line Recommences Service on Holyhead to Dun Laoghaire Route
- Lonrho Plc to Join the Premium List of the UK Stock Exchange Main Market
- Malaysia International Halal Showcase (MIHAS) Poised as the World's Largest Halal trade fair
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- CTIUS Index Up 12.3% in 2011, 7.5% in 2010
- British Airways Increases Flights to Tampa
- Leading Digital Agencies Zeta and 99moves Create a Short Film in Support of Young Filmmakers
- EU Carbon Market Still Oversupplied Despite Economic Recovery
- Oberthur Cash Protection Becomes the 1st European Sponsor for the ATM Industry Association
- IndiaMART INDEXPO 2011 to Bring Large Number of MSMEs Under One Roof From Different Industries
- First Vaccine for Viral Hepatitis C Could Become a Reality
- An Iconic and Innovative Force in Songwriting, Performance and Poetry
- The Funday Times is Back After Five Years With a One off Special Edition to Celebrate the Release of the Animated Movie Rio
- World Largest Solar Parking Project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, at HQ of Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco)
- Round Rock Research LLC Covenant Not to Sue Sells for $38.5 Million at ICAP Ocean Tomo Spring 2011 Live IP Auction in New York City
- Debenhams Launches its 'Diet in a Swimsuit'
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- SENTIDO Hotels & Resorts Announces Quality Award Winner
- Magna Posts 2010 Annual Report
- Jackson Square Aviation Announces Boeing 777-300ER Delivery to Air France
- International AutoSource Helps Expats Get a Car Even Without a US Credit History
- As the Northeast and the Northwest Passages become navigable, the Bering Strait will become a new choke point for international shipping. The opening of new trans-Arctic navigation routes presents industry and finance with significant opportunities for investment and commerce.