PERTH, Australia, August 16, 2011 - Australian based Heartlink Limited is developing proprietary synthetic compounds based on the isoflavone structure that have demonstrated anti-cancer efficacy in both laboratory and animal studies at low dosage levels.
LONDON, August 16, 2011 - Mindjet releases of update to Mac 9 product, which includes Lion OS X compatibility Mindjet, the leading provider of business productivity software and SaaS applications that visually connect ideas, information and people, has today released an update to its MindManager Version 9 for Mac product.
LONDON, August 16, 2011 - On Friday 23rd September, the IoDDirector of the YearUKAwardsUKFinal ceremony will take place at London's Lancaster Hotel at a special celebratory lunch.
THE HAGUE, The Netherlands, August 16, 2011 - In line with its strategic objective to optimize its portfolio of businesses, AEGON has decided to sell its UK-based Guardian life and pension business for a total cash consideration of GBP 275 million to Cinven, a European private equity group.
LONDON, August 16, 2011 - Deal Combines Unrivalled Online Marketing Technology with Global Reach to Simplify Multi-Platform and Multi-Market Advertising With Photo.
- Roke & NIITEK Agree to US Partnership for the MRA Radar Technology
- Western Wind Energy Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2011
- DEKRA Expands in the Process Industry
- comparethemarket.com Launches Improved Pet Insurance Service
- Hugh Black & Sons Installs Fast and Secure Way to Record and Complete Sales With New POS Technology
- GSMA Outlines New Developments For Mobile World Congress 2012
- Patients Have a Right to Safe Surgery
- Israel Corporation to Present at the UBS Best of Israel Conference in London
- ReportsnReports - Healthcare IT Market, Electric Buses & Taxis, Belgium Market Research
- 45 Million Indians Move Above $1.25 a Day
- ICE Announces Launch of Low Sulphur Gasoil Futures, Options and Swaps Contracts
- Bond International HR Payroll Software Recommended by 100% End-Users in Payroll World’s Software User Satisfaction Survey 2011
- Liverpool Football Club Chooses StreamUK for its Online Video
- Anti-PowerPoint-Party Admitted to the National Election
- ‘Cybercriminals Flood Mobile Platforms With Malware and Take Advantage of Poor Security to Cash in on a Vulnerable Smartphone Market’ Says Latest Visiongain Report.
- Union Bancaire Prive to Acquire ABN AMRO Bank (Switzerland) AG
- Men Fall in Love Faster Than Women
- Key Assets Opens as a New Fostering Agency in Kentucky
- The Average British Family Holiday Revealed in travelmatch Infographic
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Kodak, GoNabit and Sony All to Speak at The Internet Show Middle East
- Kite Surfing at the Polar Circle
- Banks Fear Challenges in Attraction and Retention of Talent as new FSA Remuneration Code Takes Effect
- Atradius N.V. Mourns Death of Vice Chairman & CMO Dr Peter Ingenlath
- Bigmouthmedia’s Fiona Robertson Gets Call up to the a4uexpo Advisory Board
- UL to Acquire Quality Assurance Business of STR Holdings, Inc.
- Tata Interactive Systems Wins Platinum for Mobile Learning Technology in LearnX 2011 E-learning and Training Award
- MBC has the Highest Number of Medical Billers and Coders in Dallas, Texas Servicing Primary Healthcare Physicians
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- ‘The Global Expenditure on Airport Passenger Screening Systems is Calculated to be $10bn’ Says New visiongain Report
- Epic Marketplace Partners with RingRevenue to Bring Advertisers More Calls and More Customers
- First Patient in Japan Treated with Abbott’s Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold as Part of Global Clinical Trial
- Liberate Reveals 25% of Women First Consider Plastic Surgery Between the Ages of 10 and 15
- AHEB Investment Group Launches Additional Financial Consulting Services Through New Partner Agreement
- Reducing Backup Times via Defrag
- Martina Hingis Serves up Tennis on ‘Kinect Sports: Season Two’ for Xbox 360