ZURICH, August 17, 2011 - Kuros Biosurgery AG, a biotechnology company focused on the development of novel biomaterials and bioactive-biomaterial combination products for trauma, wound and spinal indications, announced today that it has completed patient recruitment in a clinical trial investigating the safety and efficacy of KUR-023, its novel dural sealant product candidate.
TEL AVIV, Israel, August 17, 2011 - Strauss Group Continues Investment in Global Expansion, First Half Sales Total NIS 3.6 b, up 10.3% Operating and net Profits Eroding Following theContinued Increase in Input Costs The Strauss Group (STRS.TA) today reported its results for the second quarter and first half of 2011.
NIEUWEGEIN, The Netherlands, August 17, 2011 - Ballast Nedam has signed an agreement with London Array Limited for the deployment of the heavy lift vessel (HLV) Svanen at The London Array Offshore Wind Farm from the second half of August this year.
MOSCOW, August 17, 2011 - - National Competition to Recognize Top Russian Education Directors for Exemplary Leadership Practices DYMO™/Mimio has partnered with School Director magazine to sponsor the 2nd annual "The School Director - 2011" competition.
DUBAI, UAE, August 17, 2011 - In the past ten years India has seen a huge surge in construction activity in the housing and real estate sectors, with the country topping US $100 billion in projects last year.
- On the Beach: Turkey is a Favourite for Holidaymaking Brits
- Leading SAP Data Migration Partner Launches European Operations
- Ixonos Launches New Flagship Design Studios in London and Beijing to Deliver Unparalleled User Experiences to Global Clientele
- GCC Paediatric Summit, Bringing Together the Very Best in Children’s Healthcare
- Middle East to be the Future in Clincial Trials
- Digital Realty Trust Acquires Redevelopment Site in Suburban London
- German Gaming Industry Revenues Surpass Music and Cinema
- NBAD Strengthens Lending Operations With Misys Loan IQ
- Radio France Thinks Strategically and Selects Quintiq Solution for Advanced, Long-term Planning
- Hisense Announces First Milestone of Its Smart Strategy: The World’s First Personalized Smart TV Debuts
- Asia’s Largest Mountain Tourism Festival Held in Jishou, Hunan
- Booming Passenger Numbers Drive Record Revenues at Virgin Trains
- Add the Finishing Touch to Your Room with a New Rug
- Telekom Austria Group: Operational Success in a Challenging Environment
- Women Rule the Average "Family Roost" When it Comes to Holiday Planning
- China Sunergy Signs US$160 Million Financing and Credit Facility from China Development Bank
- Nespresso: Growth Engine for Portioned Coffee Segment in 2011
- ReportsnReports - Global Hospital Information Systems, Mobile Health Applications, Electric Vehicle Market Research Reports
- Security Threats are an Enormous Challenge in South African Seaports
- China’s Early Warning System Advances Towards the World
- MarketsandMarkets: Global Biochip (DNA Microarrays, Lab-on-Chip, Protein Microarrays, Tissue & Cell Arrays) Market to Reach $5.6 Billion by 2015
- PixelMags is the Publisher’s Route to Apple Newsstand
- Oil & Gas Local Content Thought Leaders Gathering at IQPC’s 7th Annual Global Local Content Summit
- First Coal Arrives at the Port of Beira but Infrastructure Remains Key
- 10% off Worldwide Car Hire With Holiday Autos for 48 Hours ONLY
- Expansys Hail BlackBerry’s ‘Bold’ Move to Close the Gap on Rivals
- blinkx Partners With Future Publishing to Expand Special Interest Content
- Moshi Monsters Make Their Video Game Debut This Autumn - Moshi Monsters(TM): Moshling Zoo
- Asamer Organises a Second Relief Convoy for Libya from La Spezia to Benghazi
- China Yurun Food Group Limited Announces Its Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30 June 2011
- Results of the 2011 WMF Youth European Minigolf Championships in Naturns, Italy
- IntraLinks Deal Flow Indicator Shows M&A Deal Activity Up 24 Percent Between Q2 2010 and Q2 2011
- Automotive Design Studios Go Hollywood
- Infinity Group’s Tianyi Medical Fund Leads 250 Million RMB Investment in Asymchem Laboratories (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
- App55 Partners with Datapipe for PCI Compliance