OTTAWA, Ontario, June 17, 2011 - Bridgewater Systems (TSX: BWC), ("Bridgewater" or the "Company") the global leader in intelligent broadband controls, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Amdocs Limited (NYSE: DOX) through a plan of arrangement for C$8.20 per share in cash (the "Arrangement"), valuing the Company at approximately C$211 million.
AMSTERDAM, May 17, 2011 - Bridgewater Systems (www.bridgewatersystems.com) (TSX: BWC), the intelligent broadband controls company, today announced that the company has joined the MultiService Forum (MSF) and will participate as a Silver level sponsor in the first-ever MSF/GSMA VoLTE (Voice over LTE) Interoperability Event in September 2011.
AMSTERDAM, May 17, 2011 - Bridgewater Systems (TSX: BWC), the leader in intelligent broadband controls, today announced that a leading mobile operator serving 35 states in the U.S.
BARCELONA, Spain, February 13, 2011 - Bridgewater Systems (TSX: BWC), the leader in intelligent broadband controls, today announced that Etihad Etisalat (Mobily) (ETEL.AD), the largest provider of mobile broadband in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, has selected and rapidly implemented the Bridgewater(R) Policy Controller (www.bridgewatersystems.com/Policy-Controller.aspx) for data traffic (PCRF) to manage mobile data communication growth and deliver innovative services on Mobily's nationwide 3G/HSPA+ network.
BARCELONA, Spain, February 13, 2011 - Bridgewater Systems (TSX: BWC), the leader in intelligent broadband controls, today announced that Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) will resell Bridgewater's complete control plane portfolio globally, as an integral component of Juniper's MobileNext, the industry's first open mobile core for 2G/3G and LTE networks.
- Verizon Wireless in Agreement With Bridgewater Systems for Network Products and Services Valued at US$56 Million
- Expanded Deployment Enables Secure, High-speed Mobile Internet Services to Over 125 Cities in India
- Independent Testing Demonstrates PCRF and HSS Performance as Part of End-to-end Mobile Packet Core
- Bridgewater's Mobile Solutions Available on Cisco Unified Computing System Platform
- Bridgewater Showcases Mobile Control Plane Solutions at Cisco Live!
- Bridgewater Joins the Cisco Developer Network as a Preferred Solution Developer and Completes Interoperability Verification Testing
- Bridgewater Expands in Asia Pacific With New India Center of Excellence
- New Report Shows Significant Share Gain in Mobile Policy Segment
- Interoperability testing of Bridgewater Home Subscriber Server and Policy Controller underway with LTE ecosystem partners
- Goes Live in 10 Weeks Enabling Compliance With New EU Data Roaming Regulations and Empowering Subscribers to Personalize and Manage Mobile Data Usage
- Selected by Four Tier 1 Operators in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific
- EPC 500 'Control-Plane-in-a-Box' System Provided to LTE Partners and Five Major Operators in Asia Pacific and North and South America
- Innovative, Policy-Driven Approach to Reducing RAN Congestion and Providing Guaranteed Service Levels on a Per Subscriber Basis
- Subscriber, Service, and Policy Control Solutions to Manage Mobile Data Growth Across WIMAX and Wi-Fi
- New Research Highlights Cost Reduction Strategies and New Service Revenue Models for a Sustainable Mobile Data Future
- Enables Mobile Operators to Deliver Innovative Usage and Application-Based Services
- Multi-Million Dollar Order for Home Subscriber Server and Policy Controller to Enable Rapid Launch of LTE Services
- Bridgewater Expands 4G Partner and Interoperability Ecosystem
- Bridgewater Unveils Comprehensive LTE Product Suite
- Bridgewater Unveils myPolicy Solution for iPhone and BlackBerry
- Bridgewater to Unveil Innovative Mobile Personalization Solution at CommunicAsia 2009
- Bridgewater Systems Continues Global WiMAX Momentum
- Bridgewater Systems Unveils the ServiceMAX 500
- Bridgewater Systems Recognized as Global Policy Market Leader
- Prevent Mobile ‘Bill Shock’ With Bridgewater’s Smart Caps