Bridgewater to Unveil Innovative Mobile Personalization Solution at CommunicAsia 2009By Prne, Gaea News Network
Sunday, June 7, 2009
OTTAWA, Ontario - Bridgewater Systems (TSX: BWC), the mobile personalization company, will unveil an innovative solution that personalizes the mobile experience and prevents mobile bill shock at a press conference at CommunicAsia on June 17 , 2009 in Singapore.
- Attend Bridgewater’s press conference on June 17th in press conference room K at 10:30 am (GMT + 8:00) to hear David Sharpley, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Product Management, describe the company’s new mobile personalization solution and see live demonstrations. Apple iPod touches will be given away by raffle to press and analysts at the event.
- Visit us at Stand 3J2-01, Hall 3, on the Canada/Ontario pavilion at the Singapore Expo from June 16-19, 2009 to talk with the experts and learn about Bridgewater’s mobile personalization portfolio.
- Watch demonstrations on a ’smart’ approach to managing and profiting from mobile data growth including new policy solutions to prevent bill shock, and using Bridgewater’s Subscriber Data Broker(TM) to securely provide subscriber data to mobile advertisers to personalize advertisements.
- Book a meeting with us at CommunicAsia by going to www.bridgewatersystems.com/CommunicAsia.aspx
- Download our new whitepaper: “Preventing Mobile Bill Shock” at www.bridgewatersystems.com/Assets/Downloads/Whitepapers/Preventing_ Mobi le_Bill_Shock.pdf
(Due to the length of this URL, it may be necessary to copy and paste this hyperlink into your Internet browser’s URL address field. Remove the space if one exists.)
Tags / Keywords
Bridgewater Systems, CommunicAsia, Mobile Bill Shock, Policy Control, Mobile Personalization, Smartphones
About Bridgewater Systems
Bridgewater Systems, the mobile personalization company, enables service providers to efficiently manage and profit from mobile data services, content and commerce. The company’s market leading mobile personalization suite provides a real-time, unified view of subscribers including entitlements, devices, networks, billing profiles, preferences and context. Anchored by Bridgewater’s Subscriber Data Broker(TM), the portfolio of carrier-grade and standards-based products includes the Bridgewater(R) Service Controller (AAA), the Bridgewater(R) Policy Controller (PCRF) and the Bridgewater(R) Home Subscriber Server (HSS). More than 120 leading service providers including America Movil, Bell Canada, Clearwire, Cox, Hutchison Telecom, Iusacell, Scartel, SmarTone-Vodafone, Sprint, Tata Teleservices, Tatung, Telmex, Telstra, and Verizon Wireless use Bridgewater’s solutions to rapidly deliver innovative mobile services to over 150 million subscribers. For more information, visit us at www.bridgewatersystems.com.
Bridgewater, Bridgewater Systems, the Bridgewater Systems logo, WideSpan, Smart Caps, and Subscriber Data Broker are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bridgewater Systems Corporation. All other company , product names and any registered and unregistered trademarks mentioned are used for identification purposes only and remain the exclusive property of their respective owners.
For further information: Joanne Steinberg, Bridgewater Systems, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-613-591-9104 extension 2032; Tony Tan, MS&L Asia Pacific, email@example.com, Tel: +65-6324-9731
Source: Bridgewater Systems
For further information: Joanne Steinberg, Bridgewater Systems, joanne.steinberg at bridgewatersystems.com, +1-613-591-9104 extension 2032;
Tony Tan, MS&L Asia Pacific, tony.tan at sg.mslworldwide.com, Tel: +65-6324-9731
Tags: Apple, Bridgewater Systems, canada, Ontario, Ottawa