LONDON, October 6, 2011 - - Product Enhancement Provides Breakthrough Insights on Socially-Published and Socially-Enabled Display Ads - BSkyB is Top Social Display Advertiser in UK, while MillerCoors is Leader in Socially-Enabled Ads comScore, Inc.
RESTON, Virginia, August 3, 2011 - - Acquisition Improves comScore's End-to-End Media Planning and Ad Effectiveness Measurement Capabilities comScore, Inc.
FRANKFURT, Germany, July 27, 2011 - - OTTO, a Leading German E-Commerce Player,Chooses comScore Digital Analytix for Flexibility and Advanced Technical Capabilities comScore, Inc.
LONDON, July 20, 2011 - - Flexibility and Advanced Capabilities of Digital Analytix Named As Primary Reasons for Selection comScore, Inc.
LONDON, May 13, 2011 - comScore, Inc.
- Spotlight on Spain Reveals Strong Adoption of Social Networking over Past Year
- comScore Releases First European Data on Media Tablet Users from MobiLens Service
- New Online Interface Enables Daily Audience Measurement for Digital Campaigns; Includes Traditional Post-Buy Metrics Such as Reach/Frequency and GRPs
- U.K., France, Germany, Ireland, and the Netherlands Lead in Retail Site Visitation and Engagement
- Highly Flexible Solution Frees Marketers to Get the Insights they Need and Provides a More Unified View of Digital Consumer Behavior
- Report Showcases 2010 Digital Landscape in Europe and Highlights Trends for 2011
- Report Highlights 2010 Mobile Trends in U.S., Europe and Japan
- New Metrics Offer Detailed Market Intelligence for UK Industry
- Yandex Reached Nearly 80 Percent of Russian Internet Audience in August 2010
- On-Demand Programme Viewing on Mobile Devices Grows 99 Percent in Past Year
- Nokia Continues to Lead Smartphone Market But Apple and Android Devices are Gaining Fast
- Acquisition Adds New Products and Capabilities to 'Unified Digital Measurement' Platform
- Mobile Dating Sites on the Rise, Males 25-34 Represent Nearly a Quarter of Users
- Global Audience to Twitter.com Doubles in Past Year, as Latin American Audience Grows Fourfold
- comScore Releases Report, Women on the Web: How Women are Shaping the Internet
- Expands Offerings for Mobile Operators Leveraging comScore's Expertise in Managing Complex Data
- Facebook Audience Nearly Doubles in Israel in Past Year, Property Now Ranks #2
- Channel 4 Shows a Skew Towards 15-24 Year old Brits Watching Long-form Content Online
- Study Suggests Display Advertising in Europe Has Greater Impact on Consumer Behaviour than in U.S.
- U.K. Agencies Ran More than 275,000 comScore Reports in 2009, Ending the Year Up 51 Percent Versus 2008
- U.K. and France See Significant Gains in Online Retail Traffic in November, With More Modest Growth in Germany
- comScore Executive Alex Banks to Speak at i-com National Roundtable in Lisbon, Portugal on Thursday 26th November
- Facebook Popularity Highlights Rapid Emergence of Social Networking